Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

In a beautiful world Leora, Nelly and Bogdan are a Threesome couple

Ps: Leora need a Bogdan in her life 

Ps:Leora need a Bogdan in her life 

Paul one day you´re gonna regret not learning satisfy THE beast Leora

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I know this should probably be in the Rant forum, and call me old fashioned in my way of thinking if you will, but it was disappointing to see that only a small number of us appear to be REAL Leora fans, because we are the only one's who took an interest in her welfare (by either posting a comment, or giving a comment a reputation) during her recent health scare, yet the last video of her and Paul fucking attracted 394 downloads.

Yes, it probably should, no, its not old fashioned.

I am not sure how the giving of reputation to comments on here by fanboys will have sped her recovery or helped significantly, if at all.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

I am not sure how the giving of reputation to comments on here by fanboys will have sped her recovery or helped significantly, if at all.

At least giving a reputation was more than a lot of the aledged Leora fans did

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I know this should probably be in the Rant forum, and call me old fashioned in my way of thinking if you will, but it was disappointing to see that only a small number of us appear to be REAL Leora fans, because we are the only one's who took an interest in her welfare (by either posting a comment, or giving a comment a reputation) during her recent health scare, yet the last video of her and Paul fucking attracted 394 downloads.

This is the proper forum about discussions about Leora. Your topic is not off-topic, and will not be removed.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

I'm not sure either. I have no way of knowing. I'm agnostic. I don't choose to define god or its will, or even the concept of distant prayer.

It's just that we, through stupid empathy, enjoy her an all her complexity, and wish her do to well in life. I would have dated her in my frivolous youth. That is all the fantasy I have about her. And I'm happy that L&P and M&S threads don't lead to the food fights that the younger members have about the All Girls Apartments.

Just my opinion as a simple member, so I accept your opinion on the matter, Mister Elephant. She's a decent woman to get looney about. (Do elephants count as woodland creatures? Hummm. :biggrin:We'll need to ask Leora...I've been waiting for her to make a squirrel doll, and it hasn't happened yet..)

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm not sure either. I have no way of knowing. I'm agnostic. I don't choose to define god or its will, or even the concept of distant prayer.

It's just that we, through stupid empathy, enjoy her an all her complexity, and wish her do to well in life. I would have dated her in my frivolous youth. That is all the fantasy I have about her. And I'm happy that L&P and M&S threads don't lead to the food fights that the younger members have about the All Girls Apartments.

Just my opinion as a simple member, so I accept your opinion on the matter, Mister Elephant. She's a decent woman to get looney about. (Do elephants count as woodland creatures? Hummm. :biggrin:We'll need to ask Leora...I've been waiting for her to make a squirrel doll, and it hasn't happened yet..)

We can occasionally be found in woodlands, and certainly enjoy our time there.

I too prefer to be away from the food fights. We elephants prefer to eat our sticky buns rather than throwing them at others. And no doubt your nuts are precious to your good self :o)

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Poll ends soon so go vote

I don't know what this has to do with Leora, considering none of them can match her for sex appeal, personality and/or entertainment value, so you can work out what I think.

• Upvote 2