Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

i wish you a good night  leora for i must go  to bed because i have to be up tomorrow lot and do hair cut and collect some money and maybe a beer or two and i need to sleep  so i wish you a good night leora  :sleepy: :heart:

2 hours ago, olgasvi said:

Nothing bad happened. Paul sat in the headphones, and Leora quietly approached from behind. Paul was afraid and shouted at Leora. She had not expected such a reaction and upset. That's all. Usual life.

One has to ask, why should he be so jumpy and afraid when he knows the only other person in the apartment is Leora, and why take it out on her

3 hours ago, Hilleman said:

Leora was probably sad from something that was in the book she is reading. ???✨?

Yes, it was the book. She took the text - whatever it was- very seriously, she seems to be a very sensitive person, which is of course fine.

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

One has to ask, why should he be so jumpy and afraid when he knows the only other person in the apartment is Leora, and why take it out on her

It happens with everyone. You catch them at the wrong time. Actually I have never seen her cry for so long even after more serious incidents, although sometimes she's on the fight back whereas hear it sounds like she went from fun to despair in seconds which might be a harder emotion switch.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

It happens with everyone. You catch them at the wrong time. Actually I have never seen her cry for so long even after more serious incidents, although sometimes she's on the fight back whereas hear it sounds like she went from fun to despair in seconds which might be a harder emotion switch.

I think you're right when with the fun to despair bit, probably focusing more on despair, because Leora waits on him all day every day and I don't think he really appreciates any thing she does for the oaf (that includes sex) also with his alleged military training that's not the way to react in a surprise situation, so I personally think there's more to him being so jumpy than meets the eye for him to give such a reaction.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I think you're right when with the fun to despair bit, probably focusing more on despair, because Leora waits on him all day every day and I don't think he really appreciates any thing she does for the oaf (that includes sex) also with his alleged military training that's not the way to react in a surprise situation, so I personally think there's more to him being so jumpy than meets the eye for him to give such a reaction.

you are so right, if he were military trained, he would do a lot more in general, he just follows her around like a puppy , frightened that she will do or say something while he's not there.

does he do this with his superior officer?

I think everyone waits in hope for him to go out (or away) for a while so we can enjoy the lovely Leora without his pathetic presence.

14 hours ago, lwis said:

Poor girl. If it is not rough Paul, what is it?

I think it's me...She has realised that she can never have me ::)

On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 11:04 AM, jimbo4 said:

The carpet was changed around 2-3 months now,and the sofa covers were only changed 2 days ago. As for Paul's hygiene.......don't go there,the creature has the social graces of an animal.

I agree, although Pauls hygiene habits are probably an insult to some animals. 

54 minutes ago, daemon said:

Paul is Lieutenant missile forces. He also received a diploma of engineer-designer. Although I do not like, but I must admit he is not stupid. But yesterday I saw Leora was crying, she told him that they are different, that she loves theater, ballet, books, city, and he does nothing that is engaged in soldered and walks in the woods. What he did not love, and it would be desirable that he paid more attention to it. he needs to learn to hell satisfy his woman, and instead of sitting at the computer to spend time with her. More and stop poking fingers in the nose.

Yesterday's tears were much more than a delayed reaction to Paul's abrupt behaviour. They were Leora's venting of pent up frustration at a relationship that is basically incompatible. And as happens in most cases, it was the woman that brought it to a head.

Leora and Paul know very well that they are locked in a sad marriage. Their personalities, interests and sex drives are incompatible and now that the novelty of living together intimately is wearing off, their incompatibility is becoming more evident. It's most probably the comfort and false security of an RLC apartment that is keeping them under one roof but this will end eventually, and what then? It's really sad and they each deserve a happier life. I hope they each find it eventually.

• Upvote 2