Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I don't see tension between the two.  Leora has always been more interested in sex than Paul. Paul could go a couple weeks without sex while at times, we see Leora taking care of business twice a day.

I don't know if its a cultural issue, but rarely have I seen Leora initiate sex with Paul. Paul often will come into the room and say 'he's ready' or just give the go ahead to Leora if they've been hanging around each other for awhile.  Sex between the two is usually one-sided with Leora servicing Paul more than the other way around.  If Paul was to walk in on her a bit irritated, I think his irritation is more towards guilt for his diminished sex drive than it is for Leora taking care of herself. *I* think most women with Leora's sex drive would have moved on to a guy that can keep up with her.

Someone mentioned (who understands Russian) that they've known each other since childhood. If that's true, there's a bond that exists between the two that her high sex drive and his low libido has overcome. In other words, love conquers all.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Hysterical Howard said:

I don't see tension between the two.  Leora has always been more interested in sex than Paul. Paul could go a couple weeks without sex while at times, we see Leora taking care of business twice a day.

I don't know if its a cultural issue, but rarely have I seen Leora initiate sex with Paul. Paul often will come into the room and say 'he's ready' or just give the go ahead to Leora if they've been hanging around each other for awhile.  Sex between the two is usually one-sided with Leora servicing Paul more than the other way around.  If Paul was to walk in on her a bit irritated, I think his irritation is more towards guilt for his diminished sex drive than it is for Leora taking care of herself. *I* think most women with Leora's sex drive would have moved on to a guy that can keep up with her.

Someone mentioned (who understands Russian) that they've known each other since childhood. If that's true, there's a bond that exists between the two that her high sex drive and his low libido has overcome. In other words, love conquers all.

Paul has been this way ever since they first cam to RLC and it likely won't change. He definitely has no clue at what it takes to please a woman. Most girls would have tossed him under the bus long ago but it seems love is blind for these two.

Anyways let just enjoy Leora while she's here because someday they'll depart from RLC then they'll just become a distant memory as all of the other Tenants that have come and gone.

• Upvote 3

it has been my impression that Paul has not really got rid of his tonsil problem. He's looked ill recently and it probably does not help that he has stayed awake all night. Now he is very tired and I think that has been the reason for the lack of interaction, but I have seen them cuddle and kiss. I don't see any more tension than normal.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Hysterical Howard said:

....and I have it all on video. :biggrin:  All 13+ minutes (from the very beginning until she left that wet spot on the couch). 

I didn't know she was a squirter! 

I saw it too, just lucky to log in when I did...Glad I did...Brave Leora , good on you!

33 minutes ago, Hysterical Howard said:

I think Leora initiates sex more than Paul. At least she has got over her game playing phase but I think relations between these 2 are markedly better than they were in the last 4 months of last year. Indeed I would say now that Paul and Leora are probably having sex enough times to seem normal at this stage of the relationship. I have never felt Leora has a big sex drive, especially when compared with Masha and Nelly, but Paul's libido has seemed low in the past. But you are right, love has held them together ... although I believe Leora could do much better.

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

That's Leora for you never be surprised by the unexpected when she's around, also this is the reason she's so popular, and fortunately for us there's only one Leora, as for communication between the two of them it's probably due to Paul not being of this world

you are right, he is not of this world, earlier on today while she was cleaning, he lay on the bed looking at an old lcd wristwatch for about 30 mins, just swinging it around (trying to hypnotise himself?)And when they were getting ready to go out earlier today, he kept wandering  in and out of the gr like a spare prick and groping her while she was trying to put on eye makeup etc, it's almost as if he was trying to show us that she 'belongs' to him...She always makes an effort to look nice to go out and he just drags on an old pair of crabby pants and t shirt.

What a shame!!

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

it has been my impression that Paul has not really got rid of his tonsil problem. He's looked ill recently and it probably does not help that he has stayed awake all night. Now he is very tired and I think that has been the reason for the lack of interaction, but I have seen them cuddle and kiss. I don't see any more tension than normal.

If he has problems with his Tonsils then he should be in the Hospital getting them yanked out rather than moping around the apartment seeking sympathy.

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If he has problems with his Tonsils then he should be in the Hospital getting them yanked out rather than moping around the apartment seeking sympathy.

When has Paul shown any common sense - "the sort of sense that even common people have" according to Stephen Fry - ?

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is also the other side to this situation, he could be playing on it looking for the sympathy you mentioned, which it appears he's not getting.

Even before this so called throat problem he didn't do anything he's just plain lazy, he's been out of work for around a year now and got complacent, making sure Leora has no social life so she's there to look after him.

Paul really needs to get of his lazy ass and get a job because if not this relationship is doomed to failure.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

When has Paul shown any common sense - "the sort of sense that even common people have" according to Stephen Fry - ?

I agree, but I wouldn't put Paul and common sense in the same sentence they contradict each other 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, ships diver said:

you are right, he is not of this world, earlier on today while she was cleaning, he lay on the bed looking at an old lcd wristwatch for about 30 mins, just swinging it around (trying to hypnotise himself?)And when they were getting ready to go out earlier today, he kept wandering  in and out of the gr like a spare prick and groping her while she was trying to put on eye makeup etc, it's almost as if he was trying to show us that she 'belongs' to him...She always makes an effort to look nice to go out and he just drags on an old pair of crabby pants and t shirt.

What a shame!!

I can explain this. She is a woman, he is a man. "Let's go out" says the man. Half an hour later the woman says "Don't rush me."

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I can explain this. She is a woman, he is a man. "Let's go out" says the man. Half an hour later the woman says "Don't rush me."

Well you all forget one thing people. 

All of you here agreed that she love's him .

All of you know she read CC ...

Last time I checked if you love someone and some one else will say bad things to him you would be offended too.

She gave us wonderful present becouse she love's us and she missed the thrill of us watching.

Why do all put down her man.

My opinion is that its not Fair

What you do and I am not blind I know how Paul is. He has his issues.

And you all wonder why leora is so  perfect ....because they manage .   tow deferent world's one big love ..

The last few day they seemed managing fine  . the vibe in the house is more pleasant.