Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

For a couple minutes a shirtless Paul hovered above Leora's kitty at the end of the couch by the kitchen but, fortunately because of the position and sadly because then I could afford to take a brief break, in the after some touching he returned to his PC. Yes she shouted "Paul, Paul" but in a kind of sexy drawl rather than a definite negavtive.

New rules beginning tomorrow Oct 1st for all threads.

Please read

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This Thread is for General Chat for This Apartment. If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartment and the Surroundings Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please stay on the Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to sleep or wakes Report that in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same Views.

Also what these Girls do on the Outside of the Apartment is their own Business and should be left at that.

The Topic is General Chat for This Apartment which means what goes on in the Apartment not on the Outside. 

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Rules.gif

Has nose picker got a proper job... as for our Queen I think she loves the time on her own for now that is. She is chatting (Keying) on the PC to some person(s). I would love to see her and Tabu together... Dream on.

On a different subject:

As for the lady (member) on this forum who seems to want to follow everybody !?!?!

Note Leora that you on the sofa on the laptop are currently less popular than Belle on the sofa with her laptop although still more popular than almost everyone else.

OK there are 2 cameras on The Goddess and just one on the pixie so maybe the numbers are split and overall The Goddess still rules.

Guest cobalt75

Sorry, mais moi je dis que plus de 18 heures bottomless sans plus d'exhib que ça... ça sent (pue) le métier à plein nez...(et certainement pas le naturel !!) et les abonnements qui vont avec...good job Léo, RLC is proud of you and will give you a 13th month for christmas, lol.

1 hour ago, joeybaggs said:

She always looks great, doesn`t matter what she wears. I will miss you dearly Leora, and share with my friends about Russia`s Secret Weapon, Leora. :confused:  Hopefully, I'm able to see you on the weekends.:dodgy:

joeybaggs, does this mean you are joining the Leora weekend watchers only,