Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Yes I would be a proud brother or father of Leora because she is intelligent, inquisitive woman who seeks always to better her mind. I value this because I am the same, although I admit RLC is a distraction.

I would be shocked at first maybe if I discovered what Leora did but if she was my family I would automatically support her choices - that is what families should be for. Those within families who seek to control often fall out with them so that is why I would be fine with whatever a sister or daughter did. If they came for me for help I would give it unreservedly. And remember as well women are equal now in every respect so you might as well ask the relations of the male participants. It seem that the women's husbands and boyfriends are comfortable with what happens otherwise they would not be here.

You seem to judge people for appearing before cameras. If you do why are you here?

I am not judgmental in that way but I don't like intolerant people and those who seek merely to provoke.

• Upvote 7

Don't forget the rules regarding respect for other members. Otherwise I might think I'm smelling a troll sneaking around here.

I'm all for well-founded critiques logically stated, but I don't want this thread to be a food-fight thread like the Barc1 & Barc2 threads are. Pay attention to Rules #4 and #5. Thank you.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/8619-rules/

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

I agree 100% with foamy, if you want to argue or remonstrate goto rants and flame wars section thread please.

12 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Don't forget the rules regarding respect for other members. Otherwise I might think I'm smelling a troll sneaking around here.

I'm all for well-founded critiques logically stated, but I don't want this thread to be a food-fight thread like the Barc1 & Barc2 threads are. Pay attention to Rules #4 and #5. Thank you.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/8619-rules/

I believe that Leora is very deeply hurt and offended by remarks made by a certain individual on this forum yesterday, and she has every cause to be so.

Perhaps we should all think about peoples feelings before we start abusing them in such an unnecessary way in the future, many of us have been guilty of this in the past,

We must learn to respect the residents of the apartments and their partners, for it is their choice who they live with and love, not ours. 

At the end of the day these are real people with real feelings just like you and I, lets start recognizing this fact. 

Its also worth remembering that the great majority of people are on this site and RLC because they have voyeuristic tendencies, many of the girls are exhibitionists who enjoy what they do, and not necessarily for money, lets respect that eh.

Lets hope that Leora forgives yesterdays episode, as we will all be poorer without her.  

• Upvote 6

I mustn't hold you up any more mitsoulas33

or you will be late for the school bus, and that would never help your education,would it?

Have a good day and play nice with the other kids, there's a good boy. 

As from now I shall ignore your comments.....good bye.

• Upvote 2

The Goddess is off on a mission in the Secret Garden gathering all the woodland creatures for what I can not tell. ;) 

Here is an artist rendering by me. I can not divulge anymore information. 

bd890febf110bb753081fda1feb6187a.jpg

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, mitsoulas33 said:

we cannot disagree re tennants in here?

We can disagree and criticize tenants as long as the opinions are nicely stated and backed up with a logical argument. I, myself, was very critical of Yarik's treatment of his woman. Even if they were play-acting and it was scripted, it was way over the top.

But if I see members sniping at each other, I like to quell it before a food fights develops, since hostilities between members are better showcased in the Rants & Flame Wars arena, and we have a Rule against ragging on other members. This is not 4chan/b.

The L&P threads are generally calm, but if it looks like someone is criticizing Leora, the Leora fans descend upon them like a pack of wolves and then I have to break up the fights. My previous statements were not directed at anyone in particular, but were designed as a reminder that we have rules, and preventative actions from me occasionally succeed in getting us back on topic.

Thank you. Feel free to disagree on the issues; just don't let our difference of opinions devolve to the level of the current US election, or it will destroy CC.

• Upvote 6