Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Leora,

You have such a beautiful smile, it is so wonderful to see, we are very happy to see you smiling.

:biggrin::heart::biggrin::heart::biggrin:

Dame  straight...

To see her smiling in the morning gives you a smile for the rest of the day...:) 

She when to wake up Paul with hug ... And then when he got back to sleep she when back to the book. 

What a sweet woman you're. 

have a blessed day all anf Aspacially for our blessed gril.

:)))

11 minutes ago, l003sgh said:

Did I miss a bate session?

No you didn't Leora knows better than to go for it when Paul's up and about, because he tries to help and makes a complete hash of it and she goes of the boil faster than popping a balloon.

Actually there was no intention of posting a quote in answer to the above,but it was the only way it allowed me to get rid of it, as it came up un-requested and was blocking my system.....my apologies to one and all.

I have tried again since my original post to quote on an article Newark 52 made yesterday but every time I push the quote button I end up getting the one from mitsoulas33..............ADVICE SOMEONE PLEASE.......SC  WHERE ARE YOU IN MY HOUR OF NEED?

59 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Actually there was no intention of posting a quote in answer to the above,but it was the only way it allowed me to get rid of it, as it came up un-requested and was blocking my system.....my apologies to one and all.

I have tried again since my original post to quote on an article Newark 52 made yesterday but every time I push the quote button I end up getting the one from mitsoulas33..............ADVICE SOMEONE PLEASE.......SC  WHERE ARE YOU IN MY HOUR OF NEED?

jimbo, I get that problem most of the time, it jumps back to a previous quote which could have been posted day's ago, and not even related to the topic in question, I've found that if you delete all the contents then all you have to do is click on the box and hit backspace, some of the people on this forum probably know an easier way but that's how I get round it

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

The true is the it seems like a bug in the site... I have mentioned on it before ...

It happened and happens to me and most in here ...

So .. Admin? I think its something you need to check ...

For now what you did (deleting the text and then post) is OK and understood ... Atlist by me.

17 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo, I get that problem most of the time, it jumps back to a previous quote which could have been posted day's ago, and not even related to the topic in question, I've found that if you delete all the contents then all you have to do is click on the box and hit backspace, some of the people on this forum probably know an easier way but that's how I get round it

jimbo, I forgot to add, then go to to quote on the subject you are commenting on and it will appear in the box you've just cleared