Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

3 hours ago, reallifecamv said:

Are you for real ?? Or is just a speculation???

Did you see each of the masturbate??

Couse I didn't see nothing in the morning ... Did I miss something??

I ask what time the pictures were taken. Only I can tell, she was almost its side on his right arm, giving her back to the camera, and it is clear, as her left arm is moving with a slow but rhythmic rate for several minutes. "White and bottle" as they say in Spanish. And not me !, many people think the same ... The question is, Because I hope so late? But more importantly, what is the cause that made her masturbate needed? It was alcohol and dancing, or was another reason?

Personally, I do not publish anything here, or reallifecamfan, now, because I will not give rise to what happened to me before ... RLC has campaigned (I think unfairly, against his client. I drive a lot, to share their work, which realizavamos free and wasting our time altruistically for others would be encouraged to pay and watch live, the show. Sorry for the newest, before they could always enjoy a bit of the best momentos.para my worst, is that it continues to share, now gives more people to join groups whatsapp or line, or any another social network, which can not RLC control. It also makes me sad, because now, they have gotten even more the hacker, and the videos and photos contain viruses or hidden programs. You have to be very careful.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, reallifecamv said:

Are you for real ?? Or is just a speculation???

Did you see each of the masturbate??

Couse I didn't see nothing in the morning ... Did I miss something??

I just received this reply, the content of the video is taken between 00:27 and 00:31, hata I stop, I look over his shoulder and realized that the camera was running.

I also forbidden to say or publish the link to that video. RLC is looking for any information to drive them out. Also tell me to be careful with the material you download me, you are putting trackers on file.

As I say it, I will warn you.

23 hours ago, TheShadow500 said:

Not really. I was doing it to can mark which was the last post i read. I didn't know anything about that, and i am a premium member because i paid that, but if you tell me that i become an "Advanced Member" (that i don't know what is that for), then, i'm going to stop this. And sorry if you thought that. I only wanted to do a mark. Sorry.

Not a problem Shadow. If this is the reason for your repetitive posts, I stand corrected and apologize for my assumptions. Thanks for being a paid member of CC. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

Not a problem Shadow. If this is the reason for your repetitive posts, I stand corrected and apologize for my assumptions. Thanks for being a paid member of CC. 

Gracias por vuestros aportes :).

(Just a small joke ... Hahah)

Nice to see the people here are ture gentleman .

And for you Chip2020 I say from the heart ... A lot of thanks from all on you're tribute..  :)))) 

You rock.

• Upvote 2

I have got to say that I love that Black robe her friend is wearing right now...

But with all do respect... When leora is wearing it .... The only thing that comes in to my mind is

"Oo my god how sexy it looks on her".

She is sexy in anything of course.. But that black robe really does it for my ... It makes her feminine side come out in a way that I can not express in word :))))

Have a good morning beautiful lady's ..

Love from all:)))

Leora now saying good bye to her friend.

And she left . 

That was a nice visit ... And all had a good time.

Specially leora ... It was great to watch her have a good time.:))

At list for me. But I am sure more will agree.

Good morning beautiful ... And to all blessed day.:)