Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

13 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

I`m new here, and this is getting to be fascinating. You are a very Attractive female, and I am looking forward, to seeing you more offend. Please smile, there should be no sadness in your life, especially with a Gorgeous face like yours.

Welcome to the zoo, Rockhard. Leora has many ardent followers here who worship her as a Goddess. In fact, I'm the guy who nicknamed her that, so I'm in no position to complain about anything Leora does. I try to be objective about most things, but Leora seems to melt my brain into a puddle of subjective and overwhelming admiration. On this, I am not alone.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ROCKHARD said:

OK, Pepe, I was just showing off my Tattoos. Your right, time to move on. I have to say, Pepe, Thank you for pointing out this gentle soul, she is wonderful as you said.

OK back to our regular schedule program. Agreed.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Juli' said:

In fact, I find it funny that all this dialogue goes .. I have no tattoos .. This is a temporary tattoo that me sent a very talented girl. She is a master of tattoos and make more and temporary tattoos for a very beautiful designs. They look no different from a professional tattoo. And who does not like it, you can not watch.. So much talk about it ..

That's it you tell them.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Welcome to the zoo, Rockhard. Leora has many ardent followers here who worship her as a Goddess. In fact, I'm the guy who nicknamed her that, so I'm in no position to complain about anything Leora does. I try to be objective about most things, but Leora seems to melt my brain into a puddle of subjective and overwhelming admiration. On this, I am not alone.

Foamy, you are have separated from our general madhouse? :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I just assumed Leora was called The Goddess because she obviously was. I do not think anyone on RLC can really compare with her mind and body. Of course we only worship in jest (some might say speak for yourself) but if anyone on RLC is worth worshipping it is undoubtedly Leora.

I like many of the girls on RLC for different reasons but as for the whole package as a human being, there is no-one like her. It seems odd writing it like this when I know she is reading it but I kind of do not want to break the 4th wall from the opposite direction even if I may have  a little in the past. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I just assumed Leora was called The Goddess because she obviously was. I do not think anyone on RLC can really compare with her mind and body. Of course we only worship in jest (some might say speak for yourself) but if anyone on RLC is worth worshipping it is undoubtedly Leora.

I like many of the girls on RLC for different reasons but as for the whole package as a human being, there is no-one like her. It seems odd writing it like this when I know she is reading it but I kind of do not want to break the 4th wall from the opposite direction even if I may have  a little in the past. 

Bb ... Your not wrong ... 

People come for her sexyness and beauty.. And after sometime... some taken more time some take less ....but in the end they find a marvelous woman from all point of view..  Form head to toe .. Body and spirit... 

And to you may Sweat lady... I can continue giving you compliments forever ...::)

Won't help me but I can :biggrin:

You certainly deserve it:angel::blush:

Good night love:heart:

(Just passes to say hello)

Keep your smile up :biggrin:

Good night all

• Upvote 3