Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

4 in a row I've just missed. I am at least getting some proper sleep but I awoke to see her fingers at her bare pussy which she has now covered with some panties but is continuing to rub - I never know why she does this because it just gets in the way of a perfect view just like right now. Yes as I was writing about her bating she bated ... but not as good as the previous one as the knickers stayed on and so after this was a bit of her tasting her own nectar but everything is now covered and she has not yet visited the shower. 

:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, canlı said:

leora bu gösterileri arkadaşı için yapıyor pc ekranı açık kameradan

I don't understand why you're saying these things. I have seen both sessions and, I think it is impossible for her to do something for the computer; The position of the pc would not allow the recording of anything, at most,  the hand and arm, and part of the head. And never catch her legs or her inner part. What you are saying is not correct. It's nonsense.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lwis said:

I don't understand why you're saying these things. I have seen both sessions and, I think it is impossible for her to do something for the computer; The position of the pc would not allow the recording of anything, at most,  the hand and arm, and part of the head. And never catch her legs or her inner part. What you are saying is not correct. It's nonsense.

Ignore him like the rest of us do. He's nothing but a Turkish troll. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, lwis said:

Pay no attention to this cretin, they let him out now and again to cause havoc among the normal civilized members of society. Definitely not too tightly wrapped., 

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Ignore him like the rest of us do. He's nothing but a Turkish troll. 

Yes is better. But what I saw, I SAW. And this man is lying because she didn't have the PC facing to her so it could record.
This man is raising a false witness.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Pay no attention to this cretin, they let him out now and again to cause havoc among the normal civilized members of society. Definitely not too tightly wrapped., 

Yes, but it's annoying. And I misread the lie

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, lwis said:

Yes is better. But what I saw, I SAW. And this man is lying because she didn't have the PC facing to her so it could record.
This man is raising a false witness.

That's why we say to ignore or block him 

• Upvote 2