Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Hello naga, I run at 300%, it is nearly full screen but obviously not quite the same quality, but still pretty good. I have been falling asleep all morning as I have a cold but otherwise taking things very easy today and only watching The Goddess. It seems like she is not too busy herself today. 

So they say size doesn't matter. But it obviously does in Leora's case :blush:

• Upvote 2

There you go. Shame she did not go through with the whole exercise routine because the finale when she gets on the floor is the most spectacular bit. The point is that it is spectacular and I can only imagine one girl equalling her by exercising like that and that is full time RLC entertainer and cam girl Jessica. You might just get a more explicit show out of her but nobody else. 

If course Jessica is not The Goddess and I just believe she has decided to take her Barcelona remit a bit more seriously than the others - i.e. she is totally honest about about why she is here and gives as good a show as possible. Leora is of course true to herself but the more modest behaviour of some of the others considering we know what they have done or are prepared to do seems quite false and more connected with what they get paid for. Exceptions were Irma for whom I think entertaining was something she felt a true calling for - i.e. she knew what we wanted to see but was so much more than that - and Belle who just has the most obvious exhibitionist tendencies but nevertheless did have some control of what she showed although I got the impression that in the right circumstances she would have been more explicit.

Like I said though The Goddess is unique - Nelly might have the same exhibitionist streak and her desire to entertain is greater even than Irma's but she tend not to show too much and her bating for instance is nearly always semi-hidden - and we are all  grateful for for what she shows us physically and also what she does intellectually.  

Well I'm done for the day. Free viewing is a little bit more difficult than Premium viewing and while I could do some things to help me keep viewing smoothly, I'll just leave it as it as. I've watched The Goddess for about 8 hours today so I think I have given enough commitment and will return tomorrow.