Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

13 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I must buy this girl a steam mop...

I disagree. I think she should scrub the floor on her hands and knees like Nelly sometimes does but, unlike Nelly who might do it while topless and in a thong, Leora can do it in a T-shirt with no panties. That would make the top video of all time.

I am assuming Leora has gone for the weekend any but instead of leaving early on Saturday afternoon, she's gone late on Friday evening. Paul came home and stripped to his whites but Leora remained dressed while they had some food. She spemt some time in the GR and I even remember her looking at a bag but then she just vanished. For quite a while I thought she was in hiding but when Paul got off the sofa to switch off the GR light I realised I had missed her departure.

I don´t mind watching Leora naked again and again, but don´t you think the pictures are repeating themselves. Leora from front, Leora from side, Leora from back, Leora´s pussy from far and near, Leora bending more and less. We have seen the same angles a hundred times, she remains the same beauty, but it´s hard to tell which day the pictures are from. I hope we could see Leora making love with Paul every now and then, especially her tempting tongue skills, but that seems to be quite rare. Or Leora masturbating with new ideas, maybe with some imaginative tools - but that seems to be too much to expect also. But please, not the same pictures over and over again!