Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I might not have a picture but I have witnessed something a little odd. Paul was blocking the more than usually dressed Leora in the kitchen. She was laughing so I did not necessarily read anything into it. Then he smacked her in the pussy twice, not hard, but the strange thing was that as he was doing it he appeared to be looking at us; in other words, this is mine. It's easy to over read things but why look in the wrong direction.

Thinking about it, I do no not if he knew she bated in the shower, but during the LR fuck they were positioned so we had a good view of him eating her out.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I might not have a picture but I have witnessed something a little odd. Paul was blocking the more than usually dressed Leora in the kitchen. She was laughing so I did not necessarily read anything into it. Then he smacked her in the pussy, not hard, but the strange thing as we as doing it he appeared to be looking at us; in other words, this is mine. It's easy to over read things but why look in the wrong direction.

Thinking about it, I do no not if he knew she bated in the shower, but the LR fuck they were positioned so we had a good view of him eating her out.

Paul is a jealous idiot. Instead of enjoying Leora to the maximum and let her become the free spirit she needs to be, he's got this jealousy factor in his brain about sharing her with us.

My best advise to Paul if he wants to keep her forever, is either let her be the free spirit she craves, or take her away somewhere where there's no other people,

He'll do neither and thus risk losing her to a better option when it comes.

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Paul is a jealous idiot. Instead of enjoying Leora to the maximum and let her become the free spirit she needs to be, he's got this jealousy factor in his brain about sharing her with us.

My best advise to Paul if he wants to keep her forever, is either let her be the free spirit she craves, or take her away somewhere where there's no other people,

He'll do neither and thus risk losing her to a better option when it comes.

I am surprised after all she has been through with him that she keeps hanging in and be Brainwashed with his BS and Abuse.  Most girls with a Perfectly Functioning Brain would have dumped Paul ages ago.

Whatever she sees in him is beyond me.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I am surprised after all she has been through with him that she keeps hanging in and be Brainwashed with his BS and Abuse.  Most girls with a Perfectly Functioning Brain would have dumped Paul ages ago.

I have explained this before:

1. She loves him.

2. Where will she find another guy who will let her do what she does?

Women, eh!

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

What abuse? You See and assume things that are not real!  You guys are worse than a bunch of conspiracy geeks!

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I might not have a picture but I have witnessed something a little odd. Paul was blocking the more than usually dressed Leora in the kitchen. She was laughing so I did not necessarily read anything into it. Then he smacked her in the pussy twice, not hard, but the strange thing was that as he was doing it he appeared to be looking at us; in other words, this is mine. It's easy to over read things but why look in the wrong direction.

Thinking about it, I do no not if he knew she bated in the shower, but during the LR fuck they were positioned so we had a good view of him eating her out.

It is his and not yours. Get over it!

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

What abuse? You See and assume things that are not real!  You guys are worse than a bunch of conspiracy geeks!

Paul? LOL

Kris, Kris, Kris. Come on now. I'm not writing about it in the forum but no doubt you can look it up.

• Upvote 3