Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Good God!  Leora, is wearing sexy- come and fuck me hard- underwear for Paul: she must be super fucking horny, and Paul: is he wearing something sexy?  Is he fuck- he is wearing his Putin No.1's!  Not to worry.. Within an hour, Leora will be working her F.S.B. magic on him- muhahahaha! :D 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Today I thought about quite bizarre issue - how often or how many times a day Laura change clothes and I mean just clothes or no clothes at home, I counted (As far as I saw to day) 5 times  :cry:

Who´s Laura? This thread is about Leora and Paul.

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This is for General Chat. If you have any Pictures or Videos Please place them in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Why can not he let Leora sleep in peaceful tranquility of the couch, but he wake her up as soon as he feels alone and do not have anything to do. hell let her get her rest. Just because he's up all night and then sleep all day only to ten o'clock at night, no wonder he is so amazingly alert. It is seldom that Leora wake him when he sleeps, but one can clearly understand, when it is moderate for her to get herself to be completely yourself for a while. :)

Paul is wearing an orange shirt, camouflage pants, and mismatched purple sox.  LOL.  She is upset about something. Maybe it's his clothes. Whatever it is, the dog doesn't care as it humps the pillow while they argue.  I hope they all work it out.

7 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Paul is wearing an orange shirt, camouflage pants, and mismatched purple sox.  LOL.  She is upset about something. Maybe it's his clothes. Whatever it is, the dog doesn't care as it humps the pillow while they argue.  I hope they all work it out.

The orange shirt is so his guys can see him; the camo pants so the enemy can't see him and the purple sox; just cause he has purple sox; doofus's wear mismatched sox

• Upvote 2