Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Wow, two firsts for me re: Leora. Inserting the bottle and a perfect view of her licking and sucking Paul's cock and swallowing a load of cum. She is really a cum whore. Loves to eat the cum. Turned me on for sure. Headed to fuck my beautiful Asian friend.

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

At least it is something different and for a woman that loves petting the kitty as much as she does, a toy is joy I would think.

I was wondering (and praying) when she would finally get herself a toy...Prayers answered!!

9 minutes ago, neednolog said:

She is really poor satisfied by Paul. He has some errection disfunctions...she needs to suck him  for long just to hold few minutes...she is too hot for this i think.

Now that she has a Dildo, she doesn't need Paul and his bent dick anymore.               Laughing.gif

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, neednolog said:

poor girl...she needs a secret lover here...that would be interesting :lightbulb:

Rumor has it there's a certain squirrel who resides on these forums whose known to get in her nickers from time to time. ?

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Rumor has it there's a certain squirrel who resides on these forums whose known to get in her nickers from time to time. ?

hehe bravo Pepe, woul dlove to see anyone to destroy that girl, she needs it obviously

• Upvote 2

I  don't think it is a dildo or a toy. She grabbed it off the shelf. And I think it is a spray bottle of some kind. Many of us have been posting comments about how she should get a toy or use a bottle like some of the others. Perhaps she read these comments and decided to try it. I hope so. The last two sessions, masturbation then sex with Paul was some of the best I have seen. Loved them and thanks to all for posting them. Seriously appreciate it.

Maybe I will resubscribe this fall when I stop working.

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Now that she has a Dildo, she doesn't need Paul and his bent dick anymore.               Laughing.gif

She's been gone (not home) for nearly 24 hours.

I'm guessing she ran away with the dildo!

• Upvote 4