Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I was watching Leora on the guest room couch, and then I had to do a double take..... I saw a little furry squirrel being chased by a skunk across the floor, man I didn't know that squirrels could move so fast, and poor Pepe had his tail up and ready to fire !!!! That furry little woodland creature is one sneaky devil :biggrin:

2011-05-18%2BMay182.jpg

• Upvote 2

OK so I'm a bit late but I have noticed RLC have put on another girl only apartment, I'm wondering if this is to try get more subscribers or give more opportunity for someone to take away Leora's crown, in my opinion one may take the crown, but Leora will always reign supreme.

The GODDESS has no threat from the new girls apartment Newark, she is old school RLC, kinda like old money. The new girls are like new money, just a flash in the pan.

All Hail the QUEEN, All Bow before your GODDESS :heart:

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The GODDESS has no threat from the new girls apartment Newark, she is old school RLC, kinda like old money. The new girls are like new money, just a flash in the pan.

All Hail the QUEEN, All Bow before your GODDESS :heart:

GODDESS's are supposed to be good girls, I prefer Leora when she's being naughty

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

GODDESS's are supposed to be good girls, I prefer Leora when she's being naughty

Who told you that? Have you ever seen "Clash of the Titans?".

Goddesses are to be worshipped unquestionably and when she deigns to deliver her nectar you'd better be watching!!!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Who told you that? Have you ever seen "Clash of the Titans?".

Goddesses are to be worshipped unquestionably and when she deigns to deliver her nectar you'd better be watching!!!

True Goddesses are to be worshiped, also true you better be watching, while on the subject of watching where were you, when they got down to business in the guest room earlier today, I was watching

55 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

True Goddesses are to be worshiped, also true you better be watching, while on the subject of watching where were you, when they got down to business in the guest room earlier today, I was watching

Imagine the dark place I've been in since ... probably Leora's dungeon LOL