Barcelona Apt. #2 - Pictures (2016)

I had to go just before the d* party! :angry:  I want it!

I'm willing to share what I do have (prior) and later after...  lola making out with stella was nice :biggrin:

Also was able to get some nice footage of K:at:mila & her BF with some out of the sheet action... It happened while the Barcelona #2 apartment group was playing charades in the living room.  I'm willing to trade with another paying subscriber.  PM.

TO all that don't have accounts ,don't beg it's not helping and there hasn't been a good post on this apartment sense they started it . all talk no post ...Don't blame the members of CC it's all RLC , what RLC doesn't understand is all our posting is free advertising for them and brings more people to there site .

• Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, Daryalok said:

Too bad RLC is so harsh in enforcing their rules. I am a paying member of both RLC and CC but I missed out. I wish they had some "archive" for the paying members at least so that we don´t miss the nightly escapades.

Cant believe I missed it... :cry:

I know I used to hate it when I would get out of work most of them would be in bed already at least back then you could always come here and catch a lot of what you missed but they screwed that up

• Upvote 5