Barcelona Apt. #2 - Pictures (2016)

Hi,

I have one question: Why don't you post pictures anymore? - Not even in Attachments center? This forum becomes very unpleasant for me - because I do leave in time zone where I cannot watch their night parties and there are no recordings / pictures. Previously I found them all here but now there are basically no pictures/videos.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It is actualy a good thing that the RLC system is now working. ... With less pictures and videos, it is more easy for the residents to be open in front of the cameras. 

I don't think that this enters into their thinking. The residents might be aware of sites like CamCaps, but I doubt they are familiar with the exact workings of how RLC bans people who share content

19 minutes ago, Do88fas said:

Hi,

I have one question: Why don't you post pictures anymore? - Not even in Attachments center? This forum becomes very unpleasant for me - because I do leave in time zone where I cannot watch their night parties and there are no recordings / pictures. Previously I found them all here but now there are basically no pictures/videos.

It's because RLC changed the watermarks on their video stream, so now it is impossible to post anything without getting banned

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I don't think that this enters into their thinking. The residents might be aware of sites like CamCaps, but I doubt they are familiar with the exact workings of how RLC bans people who share content

It's because RLC changed the watermarks on their video stream, so now it is impossible to post anything without getting banned

The residents do not need to understand the system. ... They just should find as less pictures and videos as possible online. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, fritzthecat said:

The picture forum for Barca 1 is pretty active.  Why is this forum empty?  Doesn't make any sense that it's OK to post pics for one but not the other.

It does, because B1 has 'free' cams, so users who are not subscribers can post pictures without fear of getting banned

• Upvote 2