Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Mob mentality and stubbornness is rather strong on this forum. Anyway, personally speaking I couldn't care less if VHTV was run by the same ppl as VV or not. If you like one, then sub to that site. If not, then don't. My bigger issue is how much of a disappointment the apartment of AA has turned out to be and how they now really badly need more apartments because AA is just not cutting it anymore with all the bullshit. 

The funniest part of such discussions is research. It it always concludes in some crazy theories and local Sherlock's who want to become a CSI star because they theory is about to be proven... as they think about it. 

The actual outcome is that simple that these "Sherlock's" will say: you're shitting me not. 

Yeah, even a user who is able to check the source code will see the similarity between our code and the code you may find on other websites. This is because we used the best we could find to create what we want and modify it. Consider that  we have bought rights on using the similar technology to stream high load resources.

The greatest part of that is MrFixit that boosted all the theories. Guys, this industry is pretty close. You will meet some of the same people who want to become a part of Voyeur movement and VHTV, in this case. And their managers. The managers of these people. Yes, every house has it's own Management, and who are we to prohibit someone to use people and stream everyone of them to every place they want? 

Don't be naive to think that people, who worked or work on other projects can't consider moving to other company with better offers. This industry complies with the same rules as any other - if you work in one shop, you will definately will work on other company who sells the same products someday. If you're interested in it. That's why it takes time to find people interested in that. That's why we don't give false promises. But as you are our customers, you want everithing now or never. Customer is always right, unless he expects something, that relies on many processes, the same day he asked for that. 

We are not magicians, but we try. 

As usual, all yours,

VHTV

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We dont troll and flame here guys. We just found something out which is strange to us because it hints to a connection between voyeur-house and voyeur-villa. So when you please can make a statement to that? When we are wrong you simply have to write why those hints are there. 

Not about you or any other similar messages. You all have your point, and it is interesting to read. I'm talking about Freitag and similar people, who always tell you, that everything we do is shit, but don't give any advice on how to make it better. That is what is called "information garbage" or flame :)

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Not about you or any other similar messages. You all have you point, and it is interesting to read. I'm talking about Freitag and similar people, who always tell you, that everything we do is shit, but don't give any advice on how to make it better. That is what is called "information garbage" or flame :)

Freitag is the first one ever to get on my ignore list. Hes really bad troll

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

BTW, 

What is "Kojak"?

We called the guy Kojak who was in Amy Alya appartement tonight with the girl. He was two times in voyeur-villa as a guest and his head was complete bald there. He looked like Kojak played by Telly Savalas. You can read more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kojak

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

We called the guy Kojak who was in Amy Alya appartement tonight with the girl. He was two times in voyeur-villa as a guest and his head was complete bald there. He looked like Kojak played by Telly Savalas. You can read more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kojak

Thanks. I like MrFixit more, sounds cool :D

@voyeur-house.tv: you don't think it's a little too easy,if i understand good you watch vv when they test couples like this recent was in tver one week ago and if they are good  you do better offer than vv for bring them in your site,why you don't test your own couples in live  than take the couples in the other sites like vv?  

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

@voyeur-house.tv: you don't think it's a little too easy,if i understand good you watch vv when they test couples like this recent was in tver one week ago and if they are good  you do better offer than vv for bring them in your site,why you don't test your own couples in live  than take the couples in the other sites like vv?  

That would be stupid for us to do so. These people learn about this kind of websites from somebody who knows all of them. Usually, this person becomes their manager, because he invited them to this or any other venture. That's why this kind of chain of events may happen. Or you can propose other thoughts on this point, and i will be glad to think about other possibilities, but as we try not to interfere with Houses and their life, we may not really know who they look at and who new participants may be. It is easy as it sounds, but more complex things happen behind these words. 

5 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

That would be stupid for us to do so. These people learn about this kind of websites from somebody who knows all of them. Usually, this person becomes their manager, because he invited them to this or any other venture. That's why this kind of chain of events may happen. Or you can propose other thoughts on this point, and i will be glad to think about other possibilities, but as we try not to interfere with Houses and their life, we may not really know who they look at and who new participants may be. It is easy as it sounds, but more complex things happen behind these words. 

ok but take the place of the vv members,we see this couple one week ago in tver in test mode (they have doing good stuff btw) and now tonight they are in AA appartment in vh ! it's normal we have alot of questions with that,personaly i have waiting this couple in vv not in vh because they was in test mode in vv not in vh,this industry is very complicated seriously