Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

53 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

To clarify it: When you zoom into timeline and then click it jumps back to the non zoomed version after it which means you always have to zoom again when navigating. Hope I could make it clear. Pretty hard to describe :biggrin:

Come on, Jabbath, that was addressed in the message just before yours!

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

In addition to that, after you zoom in and click exact moment - player switches to this moment, but Timeline resets it's state to default, making you to zoom in again to find the moment you skipped to. Totally inconvenient. We will continute improving it.

44 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Timeline now acting strange. It jumps to other cams when you click on it

Weird. Our devs will be catching this behavior tomorrow and will fix it then. For these kind of bugs, please forward them to Support.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Come on, Jabbath, that was addressed in the message just before yours!

Weird. Our devs will be catching this behavior tomorrow and will fix it then. For these kind of bugs, please forward them to Support.

Sorry. My bad. Did get it wrong now its clear. Keep up the good working. I know it must be frustrating just to read whats not working. So let me say you are on a good way. Dont get discouraged by our comments here :biggrin: 

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV I've noticed lately that the tenants are moving from cam to cam during their sex sessions. Are they trying to game the system somehow to increase profits or are they doing this on their own free will? Just curious! 

It may be both, we don't really know - they do it on their own :) Even if they do it on purpose or not - they do it very good, as far as we can judge. 

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

anyone else having problems with VH it keep scrolling is it down?

Yes, it is unusable, the cams won't load and when you click on a different cam in the same apartment it jumps to another apartment.

I kind of feel that us people that are paying are beta testers for when the get it right. :cry:

• Upvote 1

Dont think so. I thought it at first. But now the site is developing much better than VV and they are much more open and friendly than RLC. With other words they are too intelligent to have sth. to do with VV and to friendly to be related to RLC :biggrin: And RLC is still much bigger than VHTV. Wouldnt make sense for them to run this site.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

If you had to pick, do you think VH is run by, VV, RLC, Kent, Petra, or other? 

It has VV written all over it to me, a minuscule amount of crappy apartments with hardly anyone ever in them, poor cam locations, too high a price for what it is and even the crappy tweets announcing that someone is getting boned.

I have 23 days left out of a month and I really can't be bothered logging in, I don't even look at the free cams in VV anymore.

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

If you had to pick, do you think VH is run by, VV, RLC, Kent, Petra, or other? 

I am rather sure that at VH there are IT people having moved from VV. The start of VH was with identical software technology.

For management I don´t know, but wasn´t there a VV tenant with some ideas on the whiteboard?