Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

On 05/02/2017 at 8:36 AM, Amy3 said:

Kent 

I tried to research any connection using the public filings of the companies that . The company "controlling" VH ( Kinetic Data Solutions) is listed in London and has one director (Andrej Boiko) with an address in Moscow. The company "controlling" VV (Spotlight Enterprises Ltd) is listed in Seychelles. Unfortunately they don't make company filings available to the public so I'm unable to get any further info. So it was a bit of a dead-end.

On 2/5/2017 at 9:36 AM, Amy3 said:

Kent 

For gods sake, it this topic is still on guys?

1 hour ago, HarveyB said:

@Voyeur House TV - still five hours left in 06/02, any update on this???

We're waiting for the host of this House to set up the cams. Last info - it will take +- 2 hours to complete installation. After that we'll adjust cams in inside preview mode, and live video to VHTV will be streamed tomorrow.

1 hour ago, HarveyB said:

@Voyeur House TV, there are empty bedrooms in three of the five current apartments, care to update us on when we might expect to see some new couples or singles arriving?

We care, but won't give any dates right now. There are two couples pending to be boarded to Eric&Layla House, and one couple is going to join Natasha&John too. We'll give additional announcement as soon as it gets clear on dates.

8 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

I tried to research any connection using the public filings of the companies that . The company "controlling" VH ( Kinetic Data Solutions) is listed in London and has one director (Andrej Boiko) with an address in Moscow. The company "controlling" VV (Spotlight Enterprises Ltd) is listed in Seychelles. Unfortunately they don't make company filings available to the public so I'm unable to get any further info. So it was a bit of a dead-end.

It seems like you have swapped two companies between each other, Sherlock.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We're waiting for the host of this House to set up the cams. Last info - it will take +- 2 hours to complete installation. After that we'll adjust cams in inside preview mode, and live video to VHTV will be streamed tomorrow.

We care, but won't give any dates right now. There are two couples pending to be boarded to Eric&Layla House, and one couple is going to join Natasha&John too. We'll give additional announcement as soon as it gets clear on dates.

Thanks for the update guys:

I have two questions:

Is it possible to add a cam in the big empty room in Anna & Alex appt? Can you give us an update how its going with the timeline

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks for the update guys:

I have two questions:

Is it possible to add a cam in the big empty room in Anna & Alex appt? Can you give us an update how its going with the timeline

in that link above they said they are adding it next week. yeah!!!!

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes. Next week (answered here too). 

We are really busy upgrading our infrastructure. Timeline consumes more resources than  expected, that's why lags are present right now. We want to make sure it's being delivered to everybody at instant speed. We're improving it in background and really try to rush Archive Moments release, but our developers have only one pair of hands per each, unfortunately. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

Yes. Next week (answered here too). 

We are really busy upgrading our infrastructure. Timeline consumes more resources than  expected, that's why lags are present right now. We want to make sure it's being delivered to everybody at instant speed. We're improving it in background and really try to rush Archive Moments release, but our developers have only one pair of hands per each, unfortunately. 

Thanks most important for timeline would be when the navigation steps will be narrowed from now 2 mins to 10 secs. And I am a developer myself. I know those situatuations guys and appreciate what you do :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Yup. My bad. That's what happens when I go back and edit before sending., :blush:

And. "For gods sake, it this topic is still on guys?" - Of course it is. It's fun and the speculation will probably continue for some time. You should feel flattered that many of us find it hard to believe that,starting from nothing,  you could progress so far, so fast without the assistance of an established player.

2 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

And. "For gods sake, it this topic is still on guys?" - Of course it is. It's fun and the speculation will probably continue for some time. You should feel flattered that many of us find it hard to believe that,starting from nothing,  you could progress so far, so fast without the assistance of an established player.

We won't persuade to believe, but our core is not money, but expertise. Thank you for your support, we'll continue doing what we do best :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We won't persuade to believe, but our core is not money, but expertise. Thank you for your support, we'll continue doing what we do best :)

At my work we say "Normal things will be implemented immedeately, wonders may take a lil more time :biggrin:"