Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Hey my friends from @Voyeur House TV. I am curious if there are any updates to the following things:

- return of Emma and Peter. When this month?

- 2 lesbian appartements you announced

- other appartements planned?

- balcony and veranda cams

- better navigation in moments archive

- the great operators timeline for all users

- new people for Jess Sam appartement?

I know it's a lot of things to ask but an update would be nice.??

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

- return of Emma and Peter. When this month?

By the end of the month, maybe later.

- 2 lesbian appartements you announced

In development, we will give a notice when to await them to come online

- other appartements planned?

This and above will be mentioned in upcoming newsletter

- balcony and veranda cams

Not planned to be introduced in recent future. But plans may change.

- better navigation in moments archive

In development.

- the great operators timeline for all users

Focused on it right now, update will be given in newsletter. It seems like new week will be a beginning for new Timeline for everybody at VHTV :)

- new people for Jess Sam appartement?

We will give an update as soon as they decide who stays with them already :) Too much people have passed through their apartment lately.

Thanks for your questions, we know that we did not give some information lately, really busy with development process and HR work we're doing in the background - more Houses are coming than we planned :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

By the end of the month, maybe later.

In development, we will give a notice when to await them to come online

This and above will be mentioned in upcoming newsletter

Not planned to be introduced in recent future. But plans may change.

In development.

Focused on it right now, update will be given in newsletter. It seems like new week will be a beginning for new Timeline for everybody at VHTV :)

We will give an update as soon as they decide who stays with them already :) Too much people have passed through their apartment lately.

Thanks for your questions, we know that we did not give some information lately, really busy with development process and HR work we're doing in the background - more Houses are coming than we planned :)

Thanks as always for the update:biggrin:. But no balcony cams means either people cant spend so much time on balcony because we dont see them. Or when they do its bad for us. Bad for both sites. VV actually managed last year in their very first Sofia appartement to install pretty good working outside cams.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks as always for the update:biggrin:. But no balcony cams means either people cant spend so much time on balcony because we dont see them. Or when they do its bad for us. Bad for both sites. VV actually managed last year in their very first Sofia appartement to install pretty good working outside cams.

We do understand that, and don't say there will be no balcony cams. They will come later.

1 minute ago, Russ said:

I agree Mira & Jeka have not done a thing lately Regina & Stas  is offal and the Mormon girl you have to be kidding she might be the worst ever

To be fair Regina and Stas are blocked by that guy who now even lies in their bed ::) Mormon girl Tara I fully agree