Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 hour ago, RichieC said:

@Voyeur House TV Thanks! The time line is exactly how I imagined it would be and maybe just a little better!! Great job! You have my continued subscription!!!

Thank you, @RichieC! Your feedback is much appreciated and thank you for kind words. Timeline is close to become stable feature and will come out of Beta as soon as we finish polishing it. Everybody please be aware about price increase in recent future. It will happen with Timeline coming out of Beta and new apartments launching in the same time.

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Thank you, @RichieC! Your feedback is much appreciated and thank you for kind words. Timeline is close to become stable feature and will come out of Beta as soon as we finish polishing it. Everybody please be aware about price increase in recent future. It will happen with Timeline coming out of Beta and new apartments launching in the same time.

What about the recurring charge ? It goes up too for old subscribers ?

6 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

No and never will be. We always follow the simple rule of "Subscribe now - never pay more later".

I wish more company's would act this way. Maybe I should call my insurance company and tell them :angel:

14 minutes ago, Russ said:

VH the new timeline is great it's very easy to use to find what ever your looking for.  :biggrin::cool:  Keep up the good work

Thank you Russ, please enjoy :)

Timeline and player got small updates:

• Timeline remembers position for every camera inside one House. You can watch what happens in the past without searching back for every camera you would like to see.
  • The position gets reset when you switch to other House. We decided it would be better for everyone to keep it like this so no user gets confused while watching. We will add this as option in the future for users to decide for themselves, how they would like Timeline to behave - either save it's position inside one House only or everywhere until user resets it with "GO LIVE" or by reloading. 
  • 58ee240d13cf7_Screenshotfrom2017-04-1215-56-21.png.1692211eb2b9f75c3188eff5d1e662c7.png "GO LIVE" button became much more visible for everyone who uses Timeline so you can jump back to LIVE streaming anytime. 

Changes to Moments highlights in Timeline will be applied soon to make them more visible and hover'n'click-friendly. As usual, we're welcome to any feedback on any VHTV function.

Upcoming changes to Moments Archive include Date at moment page, Filtering by date, Tags, Participant filters and design changes.

And yes, we did not forget about motion detection and multi-view. These are coming within next several months with more new interesting features for everyone to enjoy.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Thank you Russ, please enjoy :)

Timeline and player got small updates:

• Timeline remembers position for every camera inside one House. You can watch what happens in the past without searching back for every camera you would like to see.
  • The position gets reset when you switch to other House. We decided it would be better for everyone to keep it like this so no user gets confused while watching. We will add this as option in the future for users to decide for themselves, how they would like Timeline to behave - either save it's position inside one House only or everywhere until user resets it with "GO LIVE" or by reloading. 
  • 58ee240d13cf7_Screenshotfrom2017-04-1215-56-21.png.1692211eb2b9f75c3188eff5d1e662c7.png "GO LIVE" button became much more visible for everyone who uses Timeline so you can jump back to LIVE streaming anytime. 

Changes to Moments highlights in Timeline will be applied soon to make them more visible and hover'n'click-friendly. As usual, we're welcome to any feedback on any VHTV function.

Upcoming changes to Moments Archive include Date at moment page, Filtering by date, Tags, Participant filters and design changes.

And yes, we did not forget about motion detection and multi-view. These are coming within next several months with more new interesting features for everyone to enjoy.

And I really like the tag function you added to operators panel. Keep up the good work guys