Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

I still see a lot of vhtv videos uploaded to the same old notorious sites (r l c r e p l a y and p o r n h d 5 k) and nothing substantial have been done so far.I can still watch vids from that site FREE even though i am a paid subscriber.

Guess they can only threaten members here.

2 minutes ago, nack said:

I still see a lot of vhtv videos uploaded to the same old notorious sites (r l c r e p l a y and p o r n h d 5 k) and nothing substantial have been done so far.I can still watch vids from that site FREE even though i am a paid subscriber.

Guess they can only threaten members here.

Okay thats bad for them. I never visited these sites before.

On 4/15/2017 at 7:39 PM, mic351 said:

Two items:  Often when I attempt to log into VHTV I get a "Network interruption" and it fails to connect.  I generally have to restart my computer.  

Next, when I am viewing an event that many others are most likely viewing; i.e. Layla's recent lap dance for Eric, the camera often "skips" or appears to stop and then start a couple of seconds later.  I can't begin to tell you how frustrating this is.

I didn't do a support ticket because; A.  I'm too lazy.  :biggrin:

B.   I wanted to post this publicly and see if others are having the same problem(s)..

BTW,  Both my computers have 12 gigs of ram and a terabyte of memory.  Thus, I highly doubt it is my 'puters.  

Thanking you in advance for your response...

Hi, it really looks like the problem on your side. You should definitely file Support ticket so we could forward it as a task to tech guys and to request more information from you on this case.