Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

33 minutes ago, mor_keith said:

I can't get it to work after your update. I am using Window 10. Internet Explorer, and it has always worked before

24 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I can not get the site to work--I also have windows 10 internet explorer

If you still experience any problems with website, let us know via Support form.

2 hours ago, nack said:

There was a website update ? Didn't notice any changes the last time I checked a couple of hours ago. Everything seemed to be working fine.

::)

All the updates we did for the last 3 weeks (they were quite huge for us) were done under the hood.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I am fairly new here --What does under the hood mean? When can I expect the site to work?

It means updates you don't see on the site. Usually those are more important than the visible updates. It mostly includes code refactoring for better maintenance, security updates and sometimes performance updates.

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

I am fairly new here --What does under the hood mean? When can I expect the site to work?

The site is working fine now. If you experience any errors, please report them to Support.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

It means updates you don't see on the site. Usually those are more important than the visible updates. It mostly includes code refactoring for better maintenance, security updates and sometimes performance updates.

Thanks, @jabbath1987 :)

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Glad to hear that, gentlemen. Please enjoy your stay.

But damn, consider switching to some other better browser like Chromium/Chrome/Firefox

Haha I can so understand you. Internet Explorer is the worst nightmare of every web developer or webmaster.