Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

5 hours ago, broxman said:

I've got 23 days of my 3 months left and have cancelled. Too many cams buffer if you have crap bandwidth like me (I'm assuming thats the reason) to many hiding places, and picture(nightvision esp) and sound quality is not good enough in a lot of the apartments. Until these are fixed then I won't be subscribing again.

same here,many cams not working correctly every days,tired with that

59 minutes ago, nack said:

Nice to see you too buddy.How's everything ?

THX, all is fine with me.... Suffering currently under VH lagging and buffering, do you know this white circle? Would like to see Layne & red again today....

4 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

The buffering in Realm 12 is the absolute I've seen here on this site to date... Something is out of tune somewhere..

I am refusing to use the terms "realm" as long they are not on the homepage listed in that way. It is only confusing: currently 11 apt´s are active, numbering goes up to 16 (?) and with the promised 4 will we reach 20....  Such a term maybe useful for a site with 3 apt´s or so...

4 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

is it possible to fixe all the buffering and freezing problems there is on the site pls @Voyeur House TV it's unwatchable on some cams,thanks you

Yes, for sure. We are aware of buffering one some cams, and today we developed a fix for them. Right now one camera of those that buffered was fixed, is: https://voyeur-house.tv/realm16/cam13

Tomorrow we will continue applying fix to other cameras, which will resolve all the buffering issues with them.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Yes, for sure. We are aware of buffering one some cams, and today we developed a fix for them. Right now one camera of those that buffered was fixed, is: https://voyeur-house.tv/realm16/cam13

Tomorrow we will continue applying fix to other cameras, which will resolve all the buffering issues with them.

is it possible you do something with this place this so boring and dead ty

19 hours ago, spielo said:

I am refusing to use the terms "realm" as long they are not on the homepage listed in that way. It is only confusing: currently 11 apt´s are active, numbering goes up to 16 (?) and with the promised 4 will we reach 20....  Such a term maybe useful for a site with 3 apt´s or so...

Hey spielo, it's been awhile. How's everything?

Calling these apts. realms is irritating. You can see which realm is which in the adress bar of your browser, but not on the page. I have no idea what apt. they are talking about, when they say "realm 10" for example.

At least vhtv does no longer call the apts. realms (e.g. on twitter) which is progress imo.

3 hours ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Hey spielo, it's been awhile. How's everything?

Calling these apts. realms is irritating. You can see which realm is which in the adress bar of your browser, but not on the page. I have no idea what apt. they are talking about, when they say "realm 10" for example.

At least vhtv does no longer call the apts. realms (e.g. on twitter) which is progress imo.

Hi, seems that the twittering guys have understood my argumentation....:angel:

• Like 1