Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Sveta & Vlad apartment is up: https://voyeur-house.tv/realm1

As you can see, Lina&Alex were very kind to provide their apartment for this couple. BTW, Lina&Alex will probably live with them for some time or they will find new apartment to live or exchange with Sveta & Vlad. Let's see :)

Cameras will be adjusted in the next two days. Some of them are out of focus right now, and their position will be adjusted too.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Eyenthesky said:

Any idea when Anton is leaving Natasha and Jon's apt?  I thought he got kicked out a couple of days ago.  I don't enjoy watching this apartment when he is present.

Tomorrow. Sorry you don't enjoy, but these are relations between guys and girls there. Based on the info we have, he leaves tomorrow once and for all.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

Tomorrow. Sorry you don't enjoy, but these are relations between guys and girls there. Based on the info we have, he leaves tomorrow once and for all.

Awesome, thanks for the info.  I've only been subscribed for two days, but I'm impressed with everything about the site, especially the customer support.  I'm onboard for the next 90 days!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Eyenthesky said:

Awesome, thanks for the info.  I've only been subscribed for two days, but I'm impressed with everything about the site, especially the customer support.  I'm onboard for the next 90 days!

We will do everything to make your 90 days turn to many years of great experience with VHTV. Thank you for your support.

"Everything"?? Well, VH, can you try to get that smoking hot brunette from Alex and Anna's foursome last night to move in. She exudes sexuality and can really spice up any apartment. Speaking of which, she can stay at my house anytime! :angel:

In fact, send her around to all the apartments. She can stir up sexual activity everywhere.

4 hours ago, Hyperb76 said:

"Tudo"?? Bem, VH, você pode tentar conseguir aquela morena quente e fria do quarteto de Alex e Anna na noite passada para se mudar. Ela exala sexualidade e pode realmente apimentar qualquer apartamento. Falando nisso, ela pode ficar na minha casa a qualquer hora!:angel:

Na verdade, envie-a para todos os apartamentos. Ela pode provocar atividade sexual em todos os lugares.

I agree partly with the last line since we saw her "chemistry" with Anna and especially Alex. Remember though that it comes with a partner and that we could see very compatible and aligned with their way of being.:biggrin:

On 22/01/2017 at 5:21 PM, Voyeur House TV said:

Talvez tenha sido você quem enviou uma mensagem para o nosso apoio, mas talvez não, mas deixe-me citar a resposta da nossa equipe de suporte para esse bilhete:

E é isso 

Nossa resposta a todas as pessoas, que expressam ódio sobre Alex & Anna. Nós o ouvimos, isso é o que este fórum é dedicado a - para expressar a opinião. Nós investigamos seus antecedentes, sabemos sobre todos os casos de abuso e mau comportamento, e agora temos este casal. A diferença aqui é a situação em que estão. Eles são motivados a se comportar e executar. Se ninguém os observar - eles não ganham dinheiro. Se eles não ganham dinheiro, eles deixam ou são chutados. Deixe o tempo julgar, e nossa equipe, assim como outra pessoa, vai assistir este casal como se fossem pessoas recém-introduzidas.

Paz!

My only answer to what I read up !!!
Peace on my part too
For reference I am one of the people who is having their first experience with them and until now without regrets

On 27/01/2017 at 9:51 PM, Voyeur House TV said:

Nós não acreditamos na ganância, mas acreditamos no crescimento estável. Quanto mais crescemos, mais dinheiro o Premium custará.

Just be careful to remember that you have a direct competitor and if you increase a lot because of the amount of cams (active apartments) they already have, the shot can and will backfire by making them your clients.

I observe, because in the last month there was a significant resumption of evolution and credibility with old and dissatisfied users. I include myself in them.
Satisfied but also with the evolution of VHTV.
Enough

On 22/01/2017 at 4:38 PM, bean1111 said:

Voyeur House said a couple hours ago:

"We don't plan to hire any ex-participants from VV in recent future. If anything changes, we'll let you know."

and now we they have Anna & Alex, two of the worse people they could pick. If they bring along the other two (Ivo & Nick)of the three stooges I will never sign up. All three should have been tossed from VV the night of the attack on Zoe.

Anna & Alex
Alex and Anna were already on Jan. 22.
Helloooooo.....:cool:

On 22/01/2017 at 2:14 PM, HarveyB said:

Voyeur House TV

• Membro Avançado
  •  
  • Voyeur House TV
  • Membro premium
  • 165 mensagens

Nós não planejamos contratar qualquer ex-participantes da VV em futuro recente. Se alguma coisa mudar, nós lhe informaremos.

Aqui está minha esperança.

Just to complement and make clear to where and when this vhtv position began.

(Sorry, no sleep and a gross headache here)

:sick: