Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Does anyone besides me have the problem of the cams continuously stopping and then restarting time and time again?  In every apartment every cam stops and then within seconds restarts.  The result is almost comical it is so frustrating.  Anyone else?  Any solutions?  Please help...

36 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Does anyone besides me have the problem of the cams continuously stopping and then restarting time and time again?  In every apartment every cam stops and then within seconds restarts.  The result is almost comical it is so frustrating.  Anyone else?  Any solutions?  Please help...

I had that same problem a couple weeks ago and then they appeared to fix it. But ever since the timeline and archives screwed up I've had that same problem again. The best solution I can give you is to write a support ticket.

@Voyeur House TV Here's the response i get after writing to tech support..after 24 hours

please check the archive it should work fine. NOTE - you don't have to spam us. We are reading every message from every user, otherwise we will add your email to the black list and next time in case of an issue you won't reach us. Please understand some issues can't be fixed by snap of our fingers. 

Really !! How hard it is to inform us that it will take time.How would i even know that you read the message. I never asked you to fix it in a minute.You did not even acknowledge that there was an issue.How dare you threaten me with blacklist.Remember WE are the one who have helped @Voyeur House TV in whatever manner we could.I have created many moments in timeline and NEVER expected anything in return.We want you to grow but such a snobbish attitude needs to go.You think you are the only one facing tech issues especially in IT.Customers satisfaction should be the topmost priority and you should know better.

I am also in-charge of around 25 servers here and we also have to deal with our clients day in and out.I have NEVER used such language in my emails to clients EVER and believe me i receive a lot of them .Being in the IT industry for the past 18 years,i know it's not easy handling tech issues but you should NEVER direct your frustration at clients.

Normally,i would ignore all the non-sense directed at me but i found this mail to be EXTREMELY rude.I have stopped creating moments from now on and Dear James @Voyeur House TV you can please delete my credentials as an operator.I still have 40 days in my premium account but i won't be posting in VHTV threads from hereon.

@ Damien Drago - You have no idea what spam really is and clearly you should not be in this industry if you cant communicate with customers.

Thank You

You know these days, when you expect that finally things are going to be okay, but they don't? 

Dear @nack, i'm sorry this happened to you. I have replied to your support ticket personally just now. Be sure we apologize for the reply you got.

In VHTV we really do appreciate our customers and the community around us. And we definitely try to treat our paying customers.

27 minutes ago, nack said:

How hard it is to inform us that it will take time.

Our manager replied to you at the beginning, that we are aware of the issue and that we were fixing it at the moment.

28 minutes ago, nack said:

You did not even acknowledge that there was an issue

We did acknowledge, quoting our message:

Hello,

We are aware of this issue and we're fixing it right now. We'll let you know as soon as we finish fixing it.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Sincerely yours,
Voyeur House TV

30 minutes ago, nack said:

I am also in-charge of around 25 servers here and we also have to deal with our clients day in and out.I have NEVER used such language in my emails to clients EVER and believe me i receive a lot of them .Being in the IT industry for the past 18 years,i know it's not easy handling tech issues but you should NEVER direct your frustration at clients.

Fortunately, our team is very distributed and our developers do not have access to Support, that's why people who reply to your requests are not the people, that have the hardest time fixing the issues. The reply you got is not the direct reason of hard work done by the manager, who replied to you, but incompetence of the manager.

32 minutes ago, nack said:

Normally,i would ignore all the non-sense directed at me but i found this mail to be EXTREMELY rude.I have stopped creating moments from now on and Dear James @Voyeur House TV you can please delete my credentials as an operator.I still have 40 days in my premium account but i won't be posting in VHTV threads from hereon.

I'm asking you not to overreact on what happened and be more understanding. We're doing everything to improve, and work very hard to achieve new levels of every aspect in our big project. Please confirm your request to be removed as moments operator via PM. We do appreciate your help and additional days will be added to your VHTV account for the work done. Our team will be glad to see your posts here at VHTV section of CamCaps whatever your decision will be.

The manager, who replied to you, was instructed on how to behave and we'll do everything to prevent these kind of situations.

Sincerely.

• Upvote 3

Good news, the Moments that were not playable before now restored and working fine. The queue of videos was approved and now you can watch new Moments at VHTV. Thank you all for your attention to this case. Please let us know if any of the moments are not playable for you, we're still monitoring the issue and it's fix.

• Upvote 2