Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

With my client list in my computer, I spend alot of money making sure no one has access to it.  I am certainly not comfortable giving that up.  Thanks for the response though.  I do appreciate it....

I will be thinking very long and hard about renewing my subscription unless you guys at VHTV find a way to get rid of this awful lag and buffering.  Makes many entertaining events virtually unwatchable.  What's the use of having the fricking site if you can't watch any events?

6 hours ago, mic351 said:

I will be thinking very long and hard about renewing my subscription unless you guys at VHTV find a way to get rid of this awful lag and buffering.  Makes many entertaining events virtually unwatchable.  What's the use of having the fricking site if you can't watch any events?

Please specify which cams and when you experience lags at. As for now we have stable lagging apartment of Mira & Jeka. We have stated already that it caused by experimental cameras and new cameras are coming. Another issue is apartment of Lina & Alex & Nata & Egor, which has undergoing maintenance for now to resolve the problem with ISP.

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV Cam4 in Jess and Sam's place is set way too high. The action is always much lower then this.

Thanks. We will take a look into this.

• Upvote 2

@Voyeur House TV I wrote an email to support about cam4 in realm2 too high and got a pretty rude answer from an Anthony Hefner. Whats that all about? I clearly watched all cams in realm2 today. Thats a pretty weird answer:

As I can see, in the last hour you tried to watch only cam3 in realm2. How do you know about cam 4 in realm2? Do you use third-party software to access video streams? This is prohibited by user agreement. 

That was my in my opinion kind support ticket:

Helli and happy easter my friends. :-) Cam4 in realm2 (Jess/Sam) is pointing too much upwards towards the ceiling. Guess somebody hit it accidently and it now no longer shows the whole bed. Can you please tilt it downwards again? Ceiling should not be shown.

9 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Please specify which cams and when you experience lags at. As for now we have stable lagging apartment of Mira & Jeka. We have stated already that it caused by experimental cameras and new cameras are coming. Another issue is apartment of Lina & Alex & Nata & Egor, which has undergoing maintenance for now to resolve the problem with ISP.

Thanks. We will take a look into this.

You also have lighting issues with the bedroom cams in Maria & Grisha's Apartment.  Cams 7 and 8 are way too dark when they close the curtains; viewing is next to impossible.  In Regina and Stas' Apartment cams 2 and 3, the night vision does not work.  In Layla and Eric's apartment when you have a significant event the all the living room and bedroom cams lag and skip.  Moreover, the bedroom cams all seem to have a yellow tint.  Perhaps the tint is a reflection of the wall paper.   Like I said  a previous post.  You have the right formula, the product needs a bit of work.

I realize you cannot predict or prepare for all contingencies or problems.  Conversely, the problems I pointed out have been manifest for some time now and I do not believe I am the first to bring them to your attention,  I'm sure you can understand the frustration of your customers who seem to have paid for a beta project that wasn't quite ready for a roll-out.  that being said, your response to your customers and your over-all effort to "get it right"; is gratifying.

I said I'd think long and hard.  I did not say I was going to cancel.  I most likely will renew.  However, I'm not sure you'll have me with a few more rants such as this. 

@Voyeur House TV: Whats that all about? It now getting really weird. I do only use Firefox and Chrome: And now you writing me this:

We are certain that you are using third-party software. Analyzing the access log to the video, we found this out quite accurately. Take this message as a last warning. Otherwise, we will take legal action in connection with the violation of the user agreement and copyrights. We are confident that we will be able to prove our position in court.

Regarding your initial request, we will bring this information to realm management.

cleardot.gif

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I'm pretty dumb when it comes to computer terminology.  Will somebody please explain the term; "Third party software"?

Have not a single clue what they mean.:huh: Maybe some capturing software. Only capture I do is taking screenshots with the "PRINT" key