Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

I don't know if it is on the list but in Vlad's place it sure would be nice if cam 3 in the kitchen had more light---cam 2 is great except for a slight redirection

Yes more light there would be great.

the relation between tory and rose was strange kiss touch on the shower days ago or maybe was fake

since this guy arrive everything change but he is always here not let any girls some space 

i  think she will leave the project especially about what they do next to her 

So tell me VHTV, just how long are you going to have your 3 top apartments off line?  As to Maria and Grisha, I could have closed down my business and moved it out of state, as well as my home,in the time its taken you to bring them back on line.  I'm only asking because I note I am still being charged full price for my subscription even though your top 3 apartments have been off line.  

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

So tell me VHTV, just how long are you going to have your 3 top apartments off line?  As to Maria and Grisha, I could have closed down my business and moved it out of state, as well as my home,in the time its taken you to bring them back on line.  I'm only asking because I note I am still being charged full price for my subscription even though your top 3 apartments have been off line.  

It was communicated Grisha and Maria will get back online June 10th.