Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Not VH but they already said June 10th for Grisha and Maria. I think it's obvious that they are combining Eric and Layla and Silvia and John into one apartment probably in the same complex as the 2 new apartments. We've seen them in the yard on both sites in the last 2 days so it won't surprise me to see the apartment later today or tomorrow 

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It was communicated Grisha and Maria will get back online June 10th.

I repeat, I could have moved my business out of state, and my home in that amount of  time. Such does not apply if they are moving to a different country what with visas and such.  However, I doubt that is the case.  And since you seem to be the communications representative for VHTV, pray tell,when will Eric and Layla, Josh and Slyvia be back on line?

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

So tell me VHTV, just how long are you going to have your 3 top apartments off line?  As to Maria and Grisha, I could have closed down my business and moved it out of state, as well as my home,in the time its taken you to bring them back on line.  I'm only asking because I note I am still being charged full price for my subscription even though your top 3 apartments have been off line.  

Hey @mic351,

It is nice to hear that you are able to do the same operations faster. I can't disclose information to you regarding why it takes time for us to move Grisha & Maria's place to other location, therefore I will live it up to your judgement. Meanwhile the new place is being set up, Grisha & Maria are away for vacation to other city so they will be coming back refreshed for their viewers :)
As for your comment on charging, we don't state the number of apartments online neither in our policy, faqs, or any other pages/documents of our website. Our users pay monthly subscription price for the service we provide, that allows them to watch different people around the world real-time, not for certain apartment quantity being online or not. If you feel cheated or are not satisfied, be sure we're aware of customer satisfaction levels and your feedback is very appreciated. But please, be sure you can always cancel your subscription and refund your latest transaction while we continue working on our website and the quality of service we provide.

VHTV

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

Not VH but they already said June 10th for Grisha and Maria. I think it's obvious that they are combining Eric and Layla and Silvia and John into one apartment probably in the same complex as the 2 new apartments. We've seen them in the yard on both sites in the last 2 days so it won't surprise me to see the apartment later today or tomorrow 

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

I repeat, I could have moved my business out of state, and my home in that amount of  time. Such does not apply if they are moving to a different country what with visas and such.  However, I doubt that is the case.  And since you seem to be the communications representative for VHTV, pray tell,when will Eric and Layla, Josh and Slyvia be back on line?

Our team is working on getting them On air tonight.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Where was silvia ?? How could I have missed her?

although i am not a vh employee i will stick up for them as i have not been able to keep up with all of the sex that has been happening lately. if layla & eric & silvia & josh & grisha & maria had been online & amy & vlad had kept up the pace they displayed at their 1st apt it would be completely impossible. the three new couples in the compound along with rose coming out & eva & mark & teya finally getting it on along with a & a 5somes & 3some yesterday with that smokin hot new girl & jeka's guests & sara's return have kept the site extremely busy. when the others return & layne brings home another potential conquest there will be a need to increase the hours in a day by about double!!!!

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

although i am not a vh employee i will stick up for them as i have not been able to keep up with all of the sex that has been happening lately. if layla & eric & silvia & josh & grisha & maria had been online & amy & vlad had kept up the pace they displayed at their 1st apt it would be completely impossible. the three new couples in the compound along with rose coming out & eva & mark & teya finally getting it on along with a & a 5somes & 3some yesterday with that smokin hot new girl & jeka's guests & sara's return have kept the site extremely busy. when the others return & layne brings home another potential conquest there will be a need to increase the hours in a day by about double!!!!

And I agree with you, as to the added apartments.  However, Maria is my favorite with Layla a close second.  For the record, I never called you an employee.  I called you a communications representative.  Many sites have those volunteers who communicate to clients for the webmasters. Since you always seemed to know what's going on and often respond to inquiries, I merely assumed you may be one of those.  If you took my statement as anything more than an assumption with no insult intended, you were wrong and I apologize. If you responded merely to insult me, f**k you.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: (Sometimes I amuse the shit outta myself)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey @mic351,

It is nice to hear that you are able to do the same operations faster. I can't disclose information to you regarding why it takes time for us to move Grisha & Maria's place to other location, therefore I will live it up to your judgement. Meanwhile the new place is being set up, Grisha & Maria are away for vacation to other city so they will be coming back refreshed for their viewers :)
As for your comment on charging, we don't state the number of apartments online neither in our policy, faqs, or any other pages/documents of our website. Our users pay monthly subscription price for the service we provide, that allows them to watch different people around the world real-time, not for certain apartment quantity being online or not. If you feel cheated or are not satisfied, be sure we're aware of customer satisfaction levels and your feedback is very appreciated. But please, be sure you can always cancel your subscription and refund your latest transaction while we continue working on our website and the quality of service we provide.

VHTV

I never asked for a refund.  I asked for an explanation.  And yes, I could pick up and move my business quicker.  I missed the part about M&G being vacation.  Conversely, if you do not want my business, all you have to do is say so or ban me.. Again, I never asked for a refund or said I was going to cancel.  Your  condescending reply belies the fact you have promised more than once fix something or add a feature only to not have it happen in the time frame you stated. Instead of responding with an explanation or a meaningful answer,you more or less told me,"If you don't like what we're doing or the way we are doing it.  Bugger off!!!"  How casual of you.. I am not going to engage in a war of words with you.  This is the last I am going to comment or respond on this subject.  Thank you for your answer..

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

And I agree with you, as to the added apartments.  However, Maria is my favorite with Layla a close second.  For the record, I never called you an employee.  I called you a communications representative.  Many sites have those volunteers who communicate to clients for the webmasters. Since you always seemed to know what's going on and often respond to inquiries, I merely assumed you may be one of those.  If you took my statement as anything more than an assumption with no insult intended, you were wrong and I apologize. If you responded merely to insult me, f**k you.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: (Sometimes I amuse the shit outta myself)

not at all offended. you are 1 of the most reasonable & sensible people here. although i might know a little (not much really) sometimes just an observation will get others that may know a lot more involved & we all benefit. i miss those guys too. but when they do return it will be really difficult to keep up as it is already next to impossible.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, mic351 said:

I never asked for a refund.  I asked for an explanation.  And yes, I could pick up and move my business quicker.  I missed the part about M&G being vacation.  Conversely, if you do not want my business, all you have to do is say so or ban me.. Again, I never asked for a refund or said I was going to cancel.  Your  condescending reply belies the fact you have promised more than once fix something or add a feature only to not have it happen in the time frame you stated. Instead of responding with an explanation or a meaningful answer,you more or less told me,"If you don't like what we're doing or the way we are doing it.  Bugger off!!!"  How casual of you.. I am not going to engage in a war of words with you.  This is the last I am going to comment or respond on this subject.  Thank you for your answer..

I seriously didn't mean to offend you or to persuade you to bugger off. Sorry if I did something wrong. As said, we really really really love all the feedback we receive, especially negative (basically, the only positive feedback for us is silence), and kindly reminded you that we do provide service for the money our users pay us. And yes, I fully understand your frustration sometimes and, but as you touched the question of "what do i pay for" I'm reminding about anyone's right to unsubscribe anytime and get back later as we improve to your opinion.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yep, I agree Mic351. VH used to be a lot more amicable with us. Now, he is frequently aloof and unapproachable. It's too bad. 

We're just getting older, I guess :D But seriously, it's us, the same! Just busier than before :( As we grow very fast, we're working on ways to make it comfortable for every user to keep up with all the action happening and developing the tools for us to manage VHTV more effectively. Loves!

• Upvote 1