Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

14 minutes ago, groomy said:

So about this party - now it's unclear after loss house.
And they did not find the foam machine - wherever the rent would be without worker. The worker's mind will not survive in the party:biggrin:.

Hah good one groomy. Well a normal pool party would be nice too. And a nice barbecue after it in the evening. Perfect day ?

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, groomy said:

So about this party - now it's unclear after loss house.
And they did not find the foam machine - wherever the rent would be without worker. The worker's mind will not survive in the party:biggrin:.

It is good to see that more activity and parties are planned and in process at the Compound. My interests depends though on if Arthur will be there or not. If the bully shows up, I am not interested.

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Refur said:

It is good to see that more activity and parties are planned and in process at the Compound. My interests depends though on if Arthur will be there or not. If the bully shows up, I am not interested.

my guess would be that he'll show up to fuck rose & then leave. he obviously has something else going on & doesn't want to be in the project except to hit her sweet ass. probably when his other girl (just a guess of course) isn't available.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My guess is that he and the grey shirt guy are the managers of the property and are getting the 50% cut. Makes their relationship make sense.

Alex and Lina are the managers. I guess the other guys are simply employees.

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Wait a second a while back you said they weren't the managers. Did I read that wrong? Either way having Artur around is costing the compound my live view. That's about all I can do other then voice outrage here. Plus if the managers think having Artur show up just to fuck Rose is cool, they are mistaken. Nobody likes it and it ruins the authenticity of the compound.

By having this bully shown on VH cams is plain and simple, supporting his actions and viewing is the same so I don’t.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Wait a second a while back you said they weren't the managers. Did I read that wrong? Either way having Artur around is costing the compound my live view. That's about all I can do other then voice outrage here. Plus if the managers think having Artur show up just to fuck Rose is cool, they are mistaken. Nobody likes it and it ruins the authenticity of the compound.

Huh? Can't remember I did say Alex and Lina are not the managers of the compound. Of course they are. They would have zero appartements running at the moment when they were not the managers.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

So, AlexLina are the managers. Grey shirt guy is the curator, whatever that means, and he is somehow employed by AlexLina, and Artur is not on VH, but he plays Artur on VH for seemingly the sole purpose of fucking Rose. Do I have that right now?

I think so as I don't know the role of Artur. I'd guess friend of curator and fuckbuddy of Rose

I don't like Artur and that guy very much either. But not giving them live views will also affect KPLPR and EL. Artur will not cancel his visits because of this so we only will harm the others. That's not fair. So I am not in for the boycott.

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't like Artur and that guy very much either. But not giving them live views will also affect KPLPR and EL. Artur will not cancel his visits because of this so we only will harm the others. That's not fair. So I am not in for the boycott.

There is a very simple solution for this. VH tells whomever is managing this project to ban the bullies from the Comp.

• Upvote 2