Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i am 1 who has pointed out that the timeline needs to be included in calculating views & $. only 1 apt at a time can be viewed & different time zones don't allow everyone to allways watch live. also archives should be counted allthough on a smaller scale. example: live 10 points, timeline 7 points, archive 4 points. there are good apts that could be booted when they don't deserve it & then replaced by others who may not be as good.

I thought it was you with this idea. It's perfect and way more fair to those who have good stuff to veiw, but may not be the blockbuster a Terry or now a Misty is, that sucks up all the viewers at once. And sucks up all the participants  who happen to be with them i might add!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

So you have cancelled relations with alex and Lina?  And all these occupants who were bring you in revenue are now out of a place to live and any income they were getting--You are ultimately responsible for the contracts of these people because you were using them on a 24-7 basis-- This sounds like you are passing the buck and you should have been aware of any wrong doing your managers were doing way back whenever it started---Now I have 22 days I'm paid for with no one to watch as rplkp and ae --This is on top of already doing away with my second favorite silvia and josh --If I don't get news of when  those guys are coming back before my 22 days are up I definitely will not renew

No, we don't cancel our relations with Alex & Lina as they are great and took all the responsibility for this situation because they hired the local management to maintain the Houses while they are out of town to arrange other things. I will quote myself:

The latest price increase to $39.95 per 30 Days of Premium happened in May this year. At that time we had around 8-11 Houses online. Right now there are 10 Houses online. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, we will be glad to see you back whenever you'd like to join :)

2 hours ago, groomy said:

As far as I understand - Eric and Layla live more than 900km from the place. That is, they stayed in an absolutely alien city - without housing. And they are unlikely to be able to quickly go south to home - now the season. Places on the train should be booked for a couple of weeks.

Lena and Peter - rented an apartment, but when they were told that the test period had passed, they stopped renting. That is - they too without housing (Lena can live in the campus, but since September).

Katie and Phil - I do not know their situation.

Rose - go to mother probably.

You understand everything correctly. We are aware of the situation in full, so do Alex & Lina. They have arranged all the places for participants to live at the moment while they preparing new locations for them.

2 hours ago, groomy said:

They are off the site. So money does not earn.  And those that are - they will have to spend on accommodation and food.

They continue receiving their payouts even after the Houses shut down. We will continue doing so until they move to a new place to live. That's how our contracts and payout work. Even if they run out of terms of the contract, we will continue providing financial aid as they believe in us and want to continue working with us. Well, we love them too, and they did. It's not their fault their managers (all of them) fucked this up.

2 hours ago, stanley said:

However, I think you should seriously consider whether to prohibit having sub-managers and make it a rule that the managers (like Alex/Lina, Anna/Alex etc) must manage themselves and not hire others to do it for them.

Yes. If only we knew earlier how deeply the local managers were tied in this House structure, we would try to prevent it much earlier. But, well, we all will learn on this mistakes.

You need to start listening to members this should have been addressed long ago and didn't need to get this far what's the point been here and members wasting there time trying to get you to see what's going on when a month or 2 late you realise this.

Guys, we really do listen to you. VHTV grows very, extremely fast. As much as we listen to you, we try to weight the feedback and analyze it deeper. We can't allow ourselves to make decisions as fast as we get feedback.

@Voyeur House TV I presume that the new realm that is launching this week we still go ahead as planned and was not a compound related realm?

Yes. Hopefully it will launch tomorrow and it isn't related to compound Houses.

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

just curious @Voyeur House TV. but were alex & lina directly to blame or was it the sub-managers that they hired? and if it was alex/lina directly how does that affect zoi & tim apt?

The broken link is the "sub-managers", who failed and took negative position towards our offer to work as civil as possible. Of course we, at VHTV, blame Alex&Lina as they are responsible for this happened, and guys understand that and are working really hard to resolve the situation now. No, it won't affect Zoi & Tim apartment.

However, I think you should seriously consider whether to prohibit having sub-managers and make it a rule that the managers (like Alex/Lina, Anna/Alex etc) must manage themselves and not hire others to do it for them.

Starting from this situation happened we will monitor closely managers activities and will definitely check if participants are getting the share we intend them to receive.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

thanks @Voyeur House TV for explaining things. glad to hear that all of the participants are being taken care of. speaking only for myself (but i'm sure most others feel the same way to a degree) i like all of the couples at the compound (including the ones let go earlier) and i believe that they all tried very hard to entertain us. i hope everything goes well for them & that we will see them again soon.

• Like 2

Apparently VH is admitting they are ultimately to blame for the situation and they are seeing to it that all the displaced occupants are getting housing and compensation according to their contracts--If that is the case then they have accepted the buck

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I see VH is blaming AlexLina. Here is a lesson in business. You are the owner, the buck stops with you. It's your fault above everyone else. You can't just throw your 50% out the door and claim no responsibility yourself. Having managers is bad enough, but allowing sub managers only creates a clust

I own my own business and the complete responsibility for my business rests with me.  Amy is is right, s**t floats to the top.  I really believe a public apology to Josh and Sylvia is warranted in this case and if they will, a new apartment for them with a guarantee they will not be cheated or manhandled in the future.  As much as I'd like to see it, I would not advise you to open apartments in the US or Canada, at least not with the present business plan you have now.  Had the incident with J&S happened in the USA/Canada your liability would be tremendous and the chances of them suing you, and prevailing would be in the 90% range.  I know what I'm talking about.  I was an MBA and ABA Certified Paralegal for 22-years.  I saw 2 instances of assault and battery.  One instance of Assault with Intent to do Great Bodily Harm, Breaking and Entering illegal eviction, and now the admission of theft of wages, not to mention defamation and libel and conspiracy.   I know at least 1/2 dozen lawyers and most prosecutors in the Detroit Area that would be salivating to get a case like this.  I am not familiar with Ukrainian or Russian Law.  I have heard there is no law relative to battery of a women by a spouse or boyfriend.  I'm not sure what laws there are regarding battery by punk bitches.  I do know if I was Josh or Sylvia, the matter would be far from over.  Lot of damage was done here guys.  I really hope you learned from it.  I know one thing that might work is if you set the rate for the managers and allow the participants and the managers to check the ratings.   That way if someone gets screwed, you'd be able to nip it in the bud.  Hope you're listening because we are.  Both listening and watching.  Please, please learn from these incidents.  I really like VH, in spite of all my bitching. You have the formula to be far and away the #1 voyeur site on the web.  If ya just don't f**k it up! 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Apparently VH is admitting they are ultimately to blame for the situation and they are seeing to it that all the displaced occupants are getting housing and compensation according to their contracts--If that is the case then they have accepted the buck

And that's all good sr71.  But what I want to know is what are they going to do for Josh and Sylvia.  Those two are the biggest victims in this matter.. I haven't heard VH say diddly squat to or about them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, laptyratic1 said:

vh added three new appartments but three are offline now today :angel:

Hey!  If ya were playing blackjack it'd be a free hand,or a "push"  I consider myself lucky they only closed the compound..  They'll be back up and running just about the time my subscription runs out.  Ohh those devious marketeers at VH :biggrin:

10 hours ago, mic351 said:

And that's all good sr71.  But what I want to know is what are they going to do for Josh and Sylvia.  Those two are the biggest victims in this matter.. I haven't heard VH say diddly squat to or about them.

They seemed to indicate that their investigation into josh-silvia incident is what led to them learning of the misdeeds of the managers--It seems like that is still ongoing about s&j damages