Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

18 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if you look closely you will see that the same 4 or 5 people keep tuned into the do nothings 24/7. i imagine that they all have multiple devices (phone, i pad, 2nd computer, trip to the library, visit a friend & go online there, etc). the other 99% of people gave up after the 1st week!

you just missed there is just a small part of the vh members are on camcaps,if this appartment is still online it's because he is watched and i have no phone or laptop i watch only when i am at home with my computer,if you don't like don't watch ,i start to be tired with some guys here it's just only one appartment on the 13 there is and the guys are no happy with that,too many guys think only by the sex and only the sex.

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

The thing to this pay per view thing is each to there own, I'm sure VH will have both option's open.

sure the most important it's have the choice,have the full membership option for all appartments or choose and pay per appartment,vh will win more members with this system in the future

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, clivebb2 said:

you just missed the is just a small part of the vh members are on camcaps,if this appartment is still online it's because he is watched and i have no phone or laptop i watch only when i am at home with my computer,if you don't like don't watch ,i start to be tired with some guys here it's just only one appartment on the 13 there is and the guys are no happy with that,too many guys think only by the sex and only the sex.

clive. i'm sorry. but they do nothing & i don't watch it but i scour the timeline for moments to save for the archives & there rarely are any at all. the people aren't even home half the time. and i don't think about nothing but sex but no sex is unacceptable! 1 sex act in 1 month is not worth the $ ! now if you enjoy watching them doing nothing i'm happy for you. and if you do see something that you would like to be saved for the archive just feel free to enter it in the archive request thread & 1 of us will be happy to save it!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

clive. i'm sorry. but they do nothing & i don't watch it but i scour the timeline for moments to save for the archives & there rarely are any at all. the people aren't even home half the time. and i don't think about nothing but sex but no sex is unacceptable! i sex act in 1 month is not worth the $ ! now if you enjoy watching them doing nothing i'm happy for you. and if you do see something that you would like to be saved for the archive just feel free to enter it in the archive request thread & 1 of us will be happy to save it!

ok,there was some interesting moment(no sex but interesting),for the moment i am back to the free cams because i want be sure dora and stacy stay here i don't want renew now and in 3 days this appartment will be offline,i ask just the operators do the archive moments for everybody and for the members watch this appartment and not recording because they don't like or for protest i ask just this

53 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know for a fact that this lame apt is actually doing fairly well despite the CC community complaints. VH has learned that there IS an audience for do nothing's. 

I'm not quite certain of the tenants get a minimum monthly payment. My guess is they do and the views are a bonus, but the bonus is probably way more then the minimum salary. Think of a waitress who earns minimum wage but makes out with tips. 

VH can only grow as fast as it's subscriber base grows unless the tenants want to take a pay cut. There is only so much money coming in vs overhead. 

Gess you have some reason Amy,but look the number of posts the house had the first two weeks or so and thew after...drastically reduced..and bet the same regard the views,can talk Regard my personal case..watch the house Probrably a lot the first week or so..then Basicaly really the post and coment based on it and watch only few moments a day and to see it something it's happening or not.If nothing happens in any place people start losing interest more and more.

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

clive. i'm sorry. but they do nothing & i don't watch it but i scour the timeline for moments to save for the archives & there rarely are any at all. the people aren't even home half the time. and i don't think about nothing but sex but no sex is unacceptable! 1 sex act in 1 month is not worth the $ ! now if you enjoy watching them doing nothing i'm happy for you. and if you do see something that you would like to be saved for the archive just feel free to enter it in the archive request thread & 1 of us will be happy to save it!

And remember golfer this five(now four)are in this house because an manager choose them all to be there..so the fault of We having the nothing's it's as much as them as of the manager.One or even two bad cast choises would be understable..but five..please.And worst it's to clean the hands the hands of it......

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

One of the blondes just took an shower(partialy Back to cam)and shaved legs..that's their archive moments..never seen something like this in VH,totaly honestly never seen something like this.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One of the blondes just took an shower(partialy Back to cam)and shaved legs..that's their archive moments..never seen something like this in VH,totaly honestly never seen something like this.

last night before dora crying there was nice transparence pussy on the bed and this evening after the shower of xenia there was some pussy oops when she was on the bed with only the towel without panties

9 minutes ago, clivebb2 said:

last night before dora crying there was nice transparence pussy on the bed and this evening after the shower of xenia there was some pussy oops when she was on the bed with only the towel without panties

Tony and Margaret had sex several times last night,Nina and Alan did anal..Dora had an nice transparence pussy on bed and xenia had some pussy oops when she was on bed only with towel without panties...see the differences...two very new houses,new residents,some fit perfectly fine VH others well..run to of cams to do things...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Tony and Margaret had sex several times last night,Nina and Alan did anal..Dora had an nice transparence pussy on bed and xenia had some pussy oops when she was on bed only with towel without panties...see the differences...two very new houses,new residents,some fit perfectly fine VH others well..run to of cams to do things...

ok but be voyeur it's not only for watch the sex,i am in overdose with the others appartments,be voyeur it's also watch a nip slips pussy oops upskirt etc...... there is different types of voyeurs you know,come in the other topic before jabbath turn crazy

• Like 5