Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

vhtv by neck and his shocks person more days passes and I tell myself that all is done to encourage people to subscribe premium which is very commercial because we other free member have is fucked by bogus managers who do shit

4 minutes ago, dmac7713 said:

vhtv by neck and his shocks person more days passes and I tell myself that all is done to encourage people to subscribe premium which is very commercial because we other free member have is fucked by bogus managers who do shit

Well you have all the curse words down pat...the rest not so much...:dodgy:

• Like 1

Just now, dmac7713 said:

what would be smart is that all the apartment is the same foot of equality with the free camera

I think that is a diffcult concept with the huge variations of shape and size of apartments, I would think that they could get an apartment where the landlord is happy to look the other way whilst cameras are present.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

I think that is a diffcult concept with the huge variations of shape and size of apartments, I would think that they could get an apartment where the landlord is happy to look the other way whilst cameras are present.

the size of the apartment is just a pretexte phony because some are big enough to have 2 free cameras and what I find disgusting is to torpedo apartment comes online with a single camera that serves nothing

Just now, dmac7713 said:

the size of the apartment is just a pretexte phony because some are big enough to have 2 free cameras and what I find disgusting is to torpedo apartment comes online with a single camera that serves nothing

I was going to say that Darcie's apartment would be a good idea to put one of the free cams in the living area, but as i don't know Darcies potential I could be wrong.

8 minutes ago, dmac7713 said:

Oh...I'm sorry, is this a free cam bitch AGAIN?  I find many things disgusting...this is not even worthy of being a first world problem :dodgy:  Just pay if you want to watch... it's that simple

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Just In said:

I was going to say that Darcie's apartment would be a good idea to put one of the free cams in the living area, but as i don't know Darcies potential I could be wrong.

I think it may be possible to add a third camera in the living room

2 minutes ago, dmac7713 said:

I think it may be possible to add a third camera in the living room

Can't see that happening any time soon as it will take more away from there earning's having to hire or buy another cam.