Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just now, jjkopite said:

Probably the most intelligent comment you have made to me. 

but more inteligent than you constantly quoting me. or did i miss something? now if you'll excuse me ! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

13 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Wow, your inability to surprise me with the simplistic shit you come out with never fails to surprise me!  You are hearing from current and former subscribers about the shit state that the thing they subscribed to (or have stopped) is in. Take your own advice and skip over this conversation if it is offending you so much.  It really says a lot about you that you are taking an issue with people complaining about the prostitution rather than the prostitution itself.  We liked VH and want it to go back to where it was and we will subscribe again.  You haven't added anything to the conversation here and I'm sure typing the above has put you right out, so please, please,spare the rest of us your oh so superior ummm, oh so superior ability to come across as a dick on the internet.

Don't take it so personally that I think your wasting your money to pay to watch Eastern European hookers is pathetic - it's just a thing, I'm sure apart from that you're a real stand up guy, yeah, you really seem like it.

I'm not taking it personally but judging from your simplistic shitty response you are.  I'm simply tired of all the crying and whining about what a shitty site VH is.  If there are enough that are unhappy with it, believe VH would either change or fold.  Obviously enough are satisfied with the site that all the crying and whining is either falling on deaf ears or many, like me, are just tired of hearing all the bitching.  As far as prostitution, I have seen no definitive proof anyone is a prostitute.  A whole lot of speculation and some actions that make me suspicious but in my country you are innocent until proven guilty.  Simply a whole lot of speculation on your part.  The only superior attitude I see is your oh so high standards that you feel the need to inform the rest of us of our low ones.  And I really don't give a flying fuck what you think about the way I am wasting my money.  If I couldn't afford it, I wouldn't be wasting it.  I think the fact that you feel you have the need or nothing better to do than comment on a site and it's subscribers that  you assume may have Eastern European Hookers is beyond pathetic..

By the way, you want some cheese with that whine?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I'm not taking it personally but judging from your simplistic shitty response you are.  I'm simply tired of all the crying and whining about what a shitty site VH is.  If there are enough that are unhappy with it, believe VH would either change or fold.  Obviously enough are satisfied with the site that all the crying and whining is either falling on deaf ears or many, like me, are just tired of hearing all the bitching.  As far as prostitution, I have seen no definitive proof anyone is a prostitute.  A whole lot of speculation and some actions that make me suspicious but in my country you are innocent until proven guilty.  Simply a whole lot of speculation on your part.  The only superior attitude I see is your oh so high standards that you feel the need to inform the rest of us of our low ones.  And I really don't give a flying fuck what you think about the way I am wasting my money.  If I couldn't afford it, I wouldn't be wasting it.  I think the fact that you feel you have the need or nothing better to do than comment on a site and it's subscribers that  you assume may have Eastern European Hookers is beyond pathetic..

By the way, you want some cheese with that whine?

x2

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

That's true whether its about VH or other posters you don't agree with!

I see a lot of postings on here that I don't agree with and I don't comment on them.  I am commenting on the same repeated bitching about the same topic over and over and over again.  As I stated, the cure is so very simple..  Leave!Last I looked VH was not holding a gun to anyone's head and telling them they had to subscribe or even view the free cams.  VH does some things that I don't agree with and they do some things that piss me off.  But most of the time AI let it ride.  the site does not mean so  much to me that I'm going to waste my time.  If it gets to the point I'm that pissed, I'll let my subscription run out and leave.  I refuse to  sit in here and make the same comments over and over or subject the rest of you to them..  This forum used to be a place where we could talk, chat, be decent to each other and comment on problems we felt affected us all.  We, all of us, commented extensively on the compound and the problems there but eventually we moved on.   We commented on what an ass Ray was and moved on.  We commented on what an ass Dean was at A&A's and moved on.  Can't we move on from this shit too?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But you can't control me either? I don't follow you. I whine about VH, something I can't control, and you whine about me whining about VH which you can't control. I fail to see the logic in your comment. 😊

An exercise in futility my Dear.  An exercise in futility.::)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I see a lot of postings on here that I don't agree with and I don't comment on them.  I am commenting on the same repeated bitching about the same topic over and over and over again.  As I stated, the cure is so very simple..  Leave!Last I looked VH was not holding a gun to anyone's head and telling them they had to subscribe or even view the free cams.  VH does some things that I don't agree with and they do some things that piss me off.  But most of the time AI let it ride.  the site does not mean so  much to me that I'm going to waste my time.  If it gets to the point I'm that pissed, I'll let my subscription run out and leave.  I refuse to  sit in here and make the same comments over and over or subject the rest of you to them..  This forum used to be a place where we could talk, chat, be decent to each other and comment on problems we felt affected us all.  We, all of us, commented extensively on the compound and the problems there but eventually we moved on.   We commented on what an ass Ray was and moved on.  We commented on what an ass Dean was at A&A's and moved on.  Can't we move on from this shit too?

I agree, life is too short!