Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

Could you please elaborate some of these? What is your point? What could you suggest improving?

Whatever.  Jesus Christ, you've no doubt read all the comments here.  If not, then start there and get back to us.

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

Whatever.  Jesus Christ, you've no doubt read all the comments here.  If not, then start there and get back to us.

Yeah, i did read all of these. In fact, I asked you direct questions. It would be great if you could answer them to make it clear for us in order to help you

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! The only acceptable comments are the ones that cast VH in a good light. Any dissenting comments get z's or some other form of condemnation. 

Oh, and the reason I have to repeat myself ad nauseum is because people reply back to me with some comment that either deflects from what I was trying to say or is simply meant to belittle me. 

I agree. There is no reason to be negative towards them. Technical issues occur in every industry. Give'em a break!

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Yeah, i did read all of these. In fact, I asked you direct questions. It would be great if you could answer them to make it clear for us in order to help you

How about a clearly laid out guideline regarding violence on the site? Is it the managers or VH's responsibility to deal with it?

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

How about a clearly laid out guideline regarding violence on the site? Is it the managers or VH's responsibility to deal with it?

You mean user-visible guideline? That's a good idea, btw, we may be sharing it to FAQ section, thank you.

Basically, it's managers responsibility of following the guidelines. Our chain is VHTV - Managers - Participants. If participants break any rules - manager's is being fined or is given an option to kick these participants or we disconnect the apartment at all. Fines may be applied multiple times if they break rules multiple times. Each time the fine is more and more "sensitive" as I may say, considering the first fine is not that small in case of violent behavior.

We at VHTV pay lot of attention to these incidents, as they happen time to time, just because people under the cameras are real people, just like anybody here. Our 24/7 monitoring reacts as quickly as possible to: 1) Prevent these actions 2) Stop these actions to prevent additional harm being done in case something started 3) Shut the streaming of this particular apartment down not to disturb our viewers experience.

So that's quite all about it.

15 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

To sum up as apparently you have read,

1. That the quality of the apartments has taken a massive dive.
  2. New apartments are opened that have crap cameras and positioning
  3. The number of camgirl apartments does not fit in with the marketing statement of "Real Time. Real Lives."
  4. The number of fake drunken sex parties in which nothing happens or is likely to happen, whilst fitting with "Real Time. Real Lives," is not actually interesting or worth re/subscribing.
  5. There have been multiple instances of money seen to be passed after females have had sex with people that it was apparent were strangers to them
  6. The feel of the apartments, in which the tenants are obviously pressured into having multiple sex partners (Misty for example) has nothing to do with "Real Time. Real Lives."
  7. There is a general dissatisfaction with the ongoing state of knowing that we are subscribing to watch our favourite tenants yet there is some "manager" in the background taking a cut of the money that should be due to the performers
  8. This site is no longer a voyeur style site.  This is disappointing because it used to be - the people that are being told to shut up would like it to return to those roots - the tenants under managers are paid sex performers, that do not work or do anything interesting with their lives except hang about their flats. that is not "Real Time. Real Lives."
  9. There have been reports of violence and the feeling is that you as the network provider are not taking enough responsibility for your tenants.
  10. It is not acceptable to lay the blame on "managers".

That's pretty much it.  You might be doing OK now but I don't see a very bright future for your business if you place the blame on irresponsible managers, it just needs one openly illegal act and it will be you guys that will be held responsible.

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

You mean user-visible guideline? That's a good idea, btw, we may be sharing it to FAQ section, thank you.

Basically, it's managers responsibility of following the guidelines. Our chain is VHTV - Managers - Participants. If participants break any rules - manager's is being fined or is given an option to kick these participants or we disconnect the apartment at all. Fines may be applied multiple times if they break rules multiple times. Each time the fine is more and more "sensitive" as I may say, considering the first fine is not that small in case of violent behavior.

We at VHTV pay lot of attention to these incidents, as they happen time to time, just because people under the cameras are real people, just like anybody here. Our 24/7 monitoring reacts as quickly as possible to: 1) Prevent these actions 2) Stop these actions to prevent additional harm being done in case something started 3) Shut the streaming of this particular apartment down not to disturb our viewers experience.

So that's quite all about it.

Thank you. I now understand it is up to the manager to discipline the participant and not VH but don't you find that managers react in different ways in terms of what action they take? 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm well, despite my outward appearances here, but you know all about that. I guess I should say thank you for coming to my defense here. Everything I ever said here was meant to get you to see and deal with these issues with the hopes that your site would improve and become the best offering of voyeurism. I'm very dissatisfied with your unwillingness to provide a dignified response to the various things that I've brought up. It gives me a sense that you don't respect me. I guess my feeling that I earned that type of dialogue with you was misplaced. I vehemently disagree with your progression into what I perceive as a staged cam show, but it's your business and you can do what you want. Curious to know what you think about my school rules. Several of which you break to the detriment of what voyeurism is all about. Anyways, I guess ultimately if you would have given more attention to the concerns I raised even by PM if nothing else. After all I did so much for you. 

First of all, there's not respect or disrespect thing. Every user at VHTV is the same. The only difference one user can make is contribute with his/hers feedback to us and willingness to make us better, which you do, so I can only thank you a million times for that.

We don't try to pretend or state that we stream real voyeur thing. You know, people under our cameras actually know that they are being streamed, which, basically, makes it not-that-voyeur from the beginning. I know what you're talking about is mostly about announcements of thing to happen in the most recent future, which i fully understand as "staged" perspective. For us it's not. We see it as people would like to share their plans on upcoming time to be spent. They don't script their days, we don't run the scripts too, neither do managers. It's just about people that would like their plans to be shared and we don't mind it. In fact, from viewer perspective - it's all optional. Do you want to max out voyeurism? Watch the streams. Do you want to be aware of things to happen within given timeframe? Scroll down to see our twitter feed. That's easy and it's up to you what would you like it to be.

Our main goal in the future is to give viewers ability to customize VHTV experience to their needs and preferences. It's still a long way to achieve that, but we're constantly working on that.

• Like 5