buster u talked first about jesus christ  not me  and u talked to me first not me

i really dont care  what u think............ if u are able to think 

u watch rlc with only one cam ??  are u ??  ok i understand 

one thing more but not to u

the guests can stay and demid can go away  it s better 

Whatever man, I'm not the asshole trying to run his mouth about his fucking religious beliefs in a thread where every body else is talking about two people fucking in a living room. So YOU stay in YOUR shit, please.

Another person that has you figured out. I'm not sure there is anyone who runs their mouth off as much as you. Compare the number of posts.

Which one is the sister to who?

The one on the couch is Dasha's sister.

How do you know that?

You can see the resemblance between the two.

Sure, you guys assume too much around here, especially those who don't understand single word they're saying.

Guest bobbyjoe

j don't know why but many times the guests on rlc are most interesting for watching than the actual tenants specially in this appartment,

and j have not really many chance with rlc,there is always some interesting action when my membership was just finish,shitttt

for the moment,j prefer save my money for join this summer,j can't join every month with this premium price,j have others priority actually

j don't know why but many times the guests on rlc are most interesting for watching than the actual tenants specially in this appartment,

and j have not really many chance with rlc,there is always some interesting action when my membership was just finish,shitttt

for the moment,j prefer save my money for join this summer,j can't join every month with this premium price,j have more priority actually

cualquier invitado es mas interesante que los propios inquilinos , igual que que es mas interesante mi vecina aunque sea mas fea que mi mujer . la vida es asi ,

Looks like some folks visiting and drinking tonight... Blond with long hair looks cute, not sure if she's been there before.

I just got home and missed the party. All those guests sleeping all over the apartment and no action? There's 8 people in the bedroom and two more on the couch.