I think they are the only ones left there are not passed out. I sure wish we had some vids or better pics of that one main blonde girl. Doesn't she ever get naked? :P I am just happy that the cat survived the night!

what comes out of this evening is that the blonde in jeans is the subject of lesbian blondie !!! she spent her evening fondle the breasts and body blondie like a little bitch's orders blondie and her boyfriend, who often took by the scruff of ass for the transfer of the body of his girlfriend !!!! do not forget that in Russia, women have a lot of freedom, ais with human agreement !!! the young Russian woman is subject and must serve man .... hard to understand things happened tonight, for those who know how to observe, but these things are normal in Russia !!! the woman may partying, but it is the man who commands .....

Woah , the timing of that was interesting. I wonder what would have happened if the awesome bloinde caught her doing that with her shirt up in front of the mirror? This place is crazy! I love it! But hey, it's scary the things I did when I was their age too, so it's ok. :) As always thanks SanPer!