Sex Now

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demid has decided to 'play' RLC and simply avoid sexual action other than when covered up. Sad to say but he has totally broken the spirit of Dasha who has had to revert to being stifled from any overt sexual behavior unless it's instigated by Demid.

No one tunes into this apartment other than when they have visitors or are holding a party. They seem to be the go to place for recruitment so I guess we should be happy the apartment continues to be part of RLC.

Demid's attempt at sex tonight reached a new low. He was more determined to stay hidden under the covers than bother to please Dasha. She normally fakes excitement but tonight she hardly made a sound! In the middle of sex Demid suddenly jumped out of bed and proceeded to search the drawers for something but never found (I suspect it was a condom he was searching for so that he didn't have to shower Dasha with cum and expose either of them during the inevitable cleaning up process! Sadly he failed in his search so had to carry on regardless! After a few more moments of silent banging he once again jumped out of bed to rush to the shower to clean any remnants of sexual activity from his body. In the meantime Dasha had to act like a statue and simply wait for Demid to eventually bring her some tissues for the clean up to begin! Like a dutiful wife she waited and waited as cum began running off her tummy. Loveless and lifeless and incredibly sad to watch.

Dasha is a wonderfully vibrant person when with anyone else but Demid. I suppose she loves him but being subjected to such control by Demid is very unhealthy for her. She needs to ditch him quickly and find a free spirit to match her undoubted lust for life. If not the girl will simply die of boredom!!!

She should fuck a cute guy from one of Nelly's parties. But the scandal would get back to Demid. Sad, Dasha is such a sexy person normally. He has sucked the life out of her.

She was doing great a while back when she was using a banana for masturbation. Then all of a sudden that activity came to an abrupt halt.

Demid has decided to 'play' RLC and simply avoid sexual action other than when covered up. Sad to say but he has totally broken the spirit of Dasha who has had to revert to being stifled from any overt sexual behavior unless it's instigated by Demid.

No one tunes into this apartment other than when they have visitors or are holding a party. They seem to be the go to place for recruitment so I guess we should be happy the apartment continues to be part of RLC.

Demid's attempt at sex tonight reached a new low. He was more determined to stay hidden under the covers than bother to please Dasha. She normally fakes excitement but tonight she hardly made a sound! In the middle of sex Demid suddenly jumped out of bed and proceeded to search the drawers for something but never found (I suspect it was a condom he was searching for so that he didn't have to shower Dasha with cum and expose either of them during the inevitable cleaning up process! Sadly he failed in his search so had to carry on regardless! After a few more moments of silent banging he once again jumped out of bed to rush to the shower to clean any remnants of sexual activity from his body. In the meantime Dasha had to act like a statue and simply wait for Demid to eventually bring her some tissues for the clean up to begin! Like a dutiful wife she waited and waited as cum began running off her tummy. Loveless and lifeless and incredibly sad to watch.

Dasha is a wonderfully vibrant person when with anyone else but Demid. I suppose she loves him but being subjected to such control by Demid is very unhealthy for her. She needs to ditch him quickly and find a free spirit to match her undoubted lust for life. If not the girl will simply die of boredom!!!

Wonderful story...lol...are you a writer! Nevertheless, if any of those people are not comfortable in front of cams and constantly hiding, their lives become miserable and slowly fall apart. Instead, of eating sunflower seeds and look at computers all day like idiots, get a job and get a life...losers :soapbox: