New girl Irma Split #3

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naked in bed....candles....light rubbing of kitty kat. It's  ok...nobodies looking!  Lol JUST DO IT!  lol

And now we've got some action!

The first time I was not sure, but the whole  masturbation looks a lot like Leora style. It is not so easy to say, but I guess that was not so real. Maybe some of the masturbation but most likely no the orgasm.

Although not real, she performs a really nice show. :) So good that i wish it would be real. ;) ... Like with Anna, it is ultimately not so important.

The first time I was not sure, but the whole  masturbation looks a lot like Leora style. It is not so easy to say, but I guess that was not so real. Maybe some of the masturbation but most likely no the orgasm.

Although not real, she performs a really nice show. :) So good that i wish it would be real. ;) ... Like with Anna, it is ultimately not so important.

REALLY?  People again with it's NOT real??? It's Irma...completely naked...playing with her pussy and doing it cowgirl style. Whether there  is moaning or not is irrelevant.  It's nice to watch and so is it with Leora too. These girls need to get fucked hard so they don't get stuck doing themselves. .....but i like watching that too! Lol

I'm going to have to chime in with the "I think it was real" vote. She had a lot of pent-up sexual energy from the last two days and the moaning and body spasms certainly sounded and looked real.

Obviously, you can never be sure with women because they have a lot of practice "faking it". But, I'd put my money on "real" this time. Either way, it was very enjoyable to watch. I really like her a lot.

I'm going to have to chime in with the "I think it was real" vote. She had a lot of pent-up sexual energy from the last two days and the moaning and body spasms certainly sounded and looked real.

Obviously, you can never be sure with women because they have a lot of practice "faking it". But, I'd put my money on "real" this time. Either way, it was very enjoyable to watch. I really like her a lot.

I agree with you, but her last orgasm was even stronger. The one where Ilona listened in.

On the fake thing, why would a woman fake an orgasm when she's alone? Than it must be a normal habitt after being with a lot of disepointing men.

First off let me say that you guys need to get out more!!

This is how I feel about Irma...

Well we were rollin' down the road in some cold blue steel,

I had a Irma in the front, and a banker at the wheel.

We're going downtown in the middle of the night

We was laughing and I'm jokin' and we feelin' alright.

Oh she's bad, she's nationwide.

Yes she's bad, she's nationwide.

Irma, you are the best thing that ever happened to this apartment!!!