New girl Irma Split #3

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasted a whole fucking night watching these two scammers only to be let down again.

Jay Jay Jay,  if you wasted a whole night watching them, then you need to have your ass kicked LOL.  I didn't get to see any of it but can use my p-brain to put together what went on from the pictures and videos.  It sounded exciting from the descriptions and looked exciting from the videos and euromike96 won't have to go looking for his nuts anymore!!

Finally it looks like Irma has had enough of Ilona and Annas laisyness in the cleaning department.

Irma left Annas plate, when she washed the rest. Yesterday after they eat, Irma went upstairs, and there was 4 plates on the livingroom table (Where Anna was sitting the whole time). When she came down, she picked up all of them, while Anna just sat in the sofa without helping out anything.

She might have had enough doring the massage last night, when she asked Anna 4-6 or more if she could give her a massage, but Anna didn't want to. Only gave her some laizy swipes on the back (and some titty play), which never compansate for a good massage.

Finally it looks like Irma has had enough of Ilona and Annas laisyness in the cleaning department.

Irma left Annas plate, when she washed the rest. Yesterday after they eat, Irma went upstairs, and there was 4 plates on the livingroom table (Where Anna was sitting the whole time). When she came down, she picked up all of them, while Anna just sat in the sofa without helping out anything.

She might have had enough doring the massage last night, when she asked Anna 4-6 or more if she could give her a massage, but Anna didn't want to. Only gave her some laizy swipes on the back (and some titty play), which never compansate for a good massage.

Also I think that Irma has to be careful that they other girls do not take advantage of her without balance.

I've been saying for the past week or so that Anna is selfish. Her being lazy doesn't surprise me in the least. Even if she has a nice body, women like her are just a turn off.

Do this forum really need to have a bad girl every time? At first it was Nora. In the new cast it seams as Ilona must bear this burden. An now, that she is in vacation it seams that Anna will be the next. ???

I do not know what kind of insult "turn off" really is, but because of something so less it seams to be pointless. ... Why is it so difficult to show respect?  :-\

Do this forum really need to have a bad girl every time? At first it was Nora. In the new cast it seams as Ilona must bear this burden. An now, that she is in vacation it seams that Anna will be the next. ???

Lots of people watch RLC as a tv show or a movie. So they are permanently waiting for action (sexual acts or nudity obviously) and they want a bad guy (Paul, Demid, Lev, Hector) or bad girls when there are only girls (Nora, Ilona, Nina from N&K)

I kept waiting for Irma to do what Kamila did when Kristy was sleeping in her bed,Just go to Anna's or Ilona's room and rub one out,you could tell that Irma was so horny because she kept touching her own Tits and pussy and was also grinding her pussy  on the sheets,i think that's why she kept making noise and waking up Anna,because she wanted Anna to get frustrated and go back to her room so that she (Irma)could have some privacy to rub the kitty.

Irma tossing and turning. She wants to masturbate, but Anna is there.................JUST DO IT!  She keeps rubbing her own tits. Anna isn't asleep either. Is it because Irma won't stop texting someone or is she want a happy ending too?

Irmas washing the bathtub, so she's going to take a bath. Finally some action this evening. She's seemed real horny all day, since Anna chickened out.

Modified: Scratch that, she's watching "It's Complicated", 2 hour long movie + commersals. So long time until anything will happend it seems.