New girl Irma Split #3

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every woman is different. Being that I am married I know this. But Irma could be subdued anyway even without her period. I love Irma, she is hot and nice, but I have noticed she is not always smiling anyway. Ilona smiles all the time, but she is hiding the fact that she is a bit repressed and afraid of things. Irma isn't at all repressed or afraid. Every person on this earth has moods. Who knows why most of the time? I used to joke to my wife when I didn't understand her moods or emotional reactions, whether there was a playbook for women that us guys could read. The code of women is they won't let us see the book, lol! You just gradually understand or better......just back away from the cliff, don't jump!!!!

Sadly it seems that Irma is one of those women that the period hits hard. She's been really quiet and had a sad mood all since it started.

With Ilona and Anna, there was no difference from normal behavior.

I believe she may be dealing with more than her period. She is consuming a considerable quantity of honey and tea indicating she may have an infection causing a sore throat.

Irma speaking in Plain English to some guy right now,she wants to go hang out with him and his friends.She was like,"Do you have Wifi,because I can't go anywhere without my phone"Irma speaking in plain English is like an orgasm for my ears. :woohoo: :woohoo: :haha: :haha:

Irma speaking in Plain English to some guy right now,she wants to go hang out with him and his friends.She was like,"Do you have Wifi,because I can't go anywhere without my phone"Irma speaking in plain English is like an orgasm for my ears. :woohoo: :woohoo: :haha: :haha:

Will not! To bring what is the apartment.

Hey euromike, is her voice as sexy as she looks, lol! I wish she would invite the guy over. I want her to practice her deep throat skills, lol. She can share and let Ilona practice too. In fact let's have an orgy! Oh shit, I am getting too excited!

IRMA IS MAKING ME VERY NERVOUS WALKING AROUND WITH THOSE CANDLES SO DARN CLOSE TO HER BOOBIES,PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THEM PUPPIES CUTIE PIE,IF YOU HURT THEM THEN MIKEY WOULD HAVE TO COME AND NURSE THEM BACK TO HEALTH WITH DAILY MASSAGES AND KISSES. :drool: :drool: :hugnkiss:

IRMA SPEAKS 3 LANGUAGES THAT I'VE HEARD SO FAR,RUSSIAN,TURKISH AND ENGLISH :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :nana: :yes:

IRMA IS MAKING ME VERY NERVOUS WALKING AROUND WITH THOSE CANDLES SO DARN CLOSE TO HER BOOBIES,PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THEM PUPPIES CUTIE PIE,IF YOU HURT THEM THEN MIKEY WOULD HAVE TO COME AND NURSE THEM BACK TO HEALTH WITH DAILY MASSAGES AND KISSES. :drool: :drool: :hugnkiss:

IRMA SPEAKS 3 LANGUAGES THAT I'VE HEARD SO FAR,RUSSIAN,TURKISH AND ENGLISH :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :nana: :yes:

Ilona,

Reported

she tell frightening stories

:scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

OK LADIES! Now that's almost 4 days Irma has been forced to go without giving a bedtime massage!  If she doesn't get her hands on some tits or butt cheeks,  she's gonna go crazy!!! Time to break in the new girl! Lol.....ok ok ok I'll be patient! ......but will she? Lol