Voyeur-House.tv Photo and video.

8 minutes ago, clivebb said:

who is that girl spielo? that guy look similar of the actual boyfriend of blue on rlc

Stacy with a new guy, while Nick was out and when he came home he had to sleep in the living room... ::)

I wonder if it means she is kicking Nick out :biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, clivebb said:

ok thanks,it was when? today?

Nick left just after 0300, beard showed up about 10 minutes later, they had two fucks within an hour, then slept. 

Archive timeline isn't perfect, but lets you catch up on things you missed.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Nick left just after 0300, beard showed up about 10 minutes later, they had two fucks within an hour, then slept. 

Archive timeline isn't perfect, but lets you catch up on things you missed.

i don't understand harvey,you said they had two fuck this night around 3 am but the pic of spielo show the hour 14.16 pm,it was bonus blowjob for today?

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i don't understand harvey,you said they had two fuck this night around 3 am but the pic of spielo show the hour 14.16 pm

Sorry, checking the timeline, it was 0430 that they first had sex then again at 0530.

That picture was a blowjob she gave him when they woke up at around 1400

There may have been more sessions in between that I didn't catch.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Funny how this apt gets so little attention nobody even noticed that Stacy was with another guy until way after the fact. 

They are so random in their activities and often late night / early morning when you're not expecting anything to be happening.

The booty call with the bearded guy was totally unexpected.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

As much as Frietag complains about VHTV, looks like he can't keep away from the site.

They say you can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig, he can change his name but he's still the same also.