Voyeur-House.tv Photo and video.

No-answers here. The questions were, who are the new fucker of Stacy ???? Nick is an very uninteresting looser, I know.

Someone can give answer concret ???  Please no stupid nonsens. :biggrin:

I don't understand why some people here write about friday, today is sunday - you understand ???

4 minutes ago, Crissy said:

No-answers here. The questions were, who are the new fucker of Stacy ???? Nick is an very uninteresting looser, I know.

Someone can give answer concret ???  Please no stupid nonsens. :biggrin:

You would know all about stupid nonsense.

In the moment of VH-TV:

Lina& Alex uninteresting - zero action

Alya (Amy you can forget !) - dark - uninteresting

Stacy-Apt. - Nick and Alina are lying on couch - no action. The other 2 people are gone. Boring pure.

New apt- soon by some week.

Result nothing - zero Dollar or Euro for shit. Nobody need this. Go to look peephoole.com

VH-TV - go to sleep - but pay no no mony for this. Boys learn to make management and good work. 

Until now it's no to use :biggrin:  It's only earn money for nothing. ashamed you !!!!

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Arrggh Freitag Sie wieder. Wir alle youre shitty Englisch anerkannt ... Willkommen Liste zu ignorieren.

Baby - what you have answer to the concret questions ??? Nothing ! I don't like conversation with zeros.

Your "english" is totaly shit, baby, you know it. Go to learn it.

You have answer to my concret questions ??? :biggrin: If not, than stop your nonsens. Nobody like nonsens of children.

Or you want only be bad stinker ??? :angry: Nobody need this here. I 've read last days your comments - and from some

"friends" - LOL LOL LOL... What pills you have eaten ?? and your friends too.

6 sites here in forum for nonsens absolute  - because old man want fuck a girl in AA. Nonsens, Nonsens, Nonsens

Shit is to less. "Premiummember" and 3741 comments. All were nonsens, I think. Not all human are intelligent !

Vor 11 Minuten, miscvoyeur sagte:

Ja, ich legte Crissy auf meine ignorieren zu Liste. Er ist schon genauso ärgerlich, Wie er war, als er Freitag Krieg. 

Heute ist Sonntag Baby - Sie sind 3 Tage bis spät !! :biggrin: Wath möchten Sie Thema zu sprechen? Nichts ? Nur Stinker sein - ich verstehe. Gehen Sie gehen zu lernen, :biggrin:

Some people give poison here.

The question is: Who  is the new Ficker of Stacy ???? 4 minutes-husband Nick is bad on the couch. He was to week for Stacy to

give satisfaction for here !!! :biggrin:

If you write an answer as to stop nonsense, please !!! :shy: