Voyeur-House.tv Photo and video.

45 minutes ago, spielo said:

Teasing is very nice, but anytime something serious must happen...

If she's going to constantly be dancing for the camera then it's not really a voyeur site. It's more like a cam site. I'd prefer it more if she stopped the teasing all together and just act natural. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If she's going to constantly be dancing for the camera then it's not really a voyeur site. It's more like a cam site. I'd prefer it more if she stopped the teasing all together and just act natural. 

There is only one chance to see A&A naturally: On a party with two guys who do know what they want and enough Vodka.....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I do not know if it has already been asked here or if it has already been explained, but the timeline retraces how much? And from what date did she start in this condition? Today?

24 hrs, started today

17 minutes ago, spielo said:

Alya tinha começado tão promissor com o cara esta tarde ...

https://mega.nz/#!RJ4U0YRQ!7TdFvToAqnVN0SzxskONJHChHzxxEjYFjKLZNViwgW8

teria preferido que este tipo de roupa estar com o cara:

Screen_Shot_12_07_16_at_00_57_001.jpg Screen_Shot_12_07_16_at_00_57_002.jpg Screen_Shot_12_07_16_at_00_57.jpg Screen_Shot_12_07_16_at_01_02.jpg

Someone above note about this apartment be careful in becoming just a provocation. I reinforce this alert, as the other apartments are not "joking" in service. For that I could already check

• Upvote 2