Voyeur-House.tv Photo and video.

Just now, Yury said:

Today, not March 8, but also in the Christmas dream of every woman - naked man, who is preparing dinner in the kitchen.
For you, ladies.

As long as he is NOT cooking bacon.  That could be dangerous.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Yury said:

Hi Chip2020!

For a long time I haven't seen you on the forum. Excellent work as always. :shy:

Thanks Yury. For the last few months I was getting board with RLC. Beside Leora, nothing was happening in any of the apartments with free cams and they are creating new rooms without any free cams at all. When I subscribed to RLC, I tried to help generate interest in their site and CC as well by posting some videos from the subscription cameras. I was rewarded for my efforts by being "banned for life" on RLC. Now, everyone is so paranoid and scared or RLC, that nobody posts anything outside of the free cams. How boring is that? Not enough "Caps" in CamCaps for me!

VH-TV however, has been a big supporter of people sharing their content with CC members. As an upstart voyeur site, competing with several other more established sites, they recognize the importance of generating interest among CC members to help grow VH-TV. I applaud this business decision and hope that VH-TV succeeds in their efforts to expand. The current number of apartments is small right now, but it will increase as their subscriber base enlarges. The video feed quality (100% 1080p) is superior to both RLC (720p only) and VV ( partially 1080p), so as a videographer, it makes it easier for me to capture video from their feeds.

So unless something drastic happens, I will continue to enjoy sharing my VH-TV video captures with my fellow CC members and provide a place for CC members to actually find some new video content. This should put he "Caps" back in CamCaps. 

Yury, since VH-TV has very clear audio, I was hoping that maybe you could provide us some much needed translation during particularly interesting conversations (I can't even tell which conversations may be interesting).

• Upvote 2

Unfortunately now I have a lot of work and it is difficult to find time for RLC, VV, VH-TV. Even in the SS I appear infrequently and almost never read the forum. However, nothing interesting happens in the RLC. VV has a horrible sound and already long time I can not to switch between free cameras. On the VH-TV, I go periodically, but I do not see anything interesting yet. As long as they have only three apartments, there is no choice. Judging from the video, which is uploaded to CC, the main action takes place on paid cams. Therefore, anything interesting I do not see, and, consequently, can not hear. 

I understand that the VH-TV an evolving project. I see that his team has the desire to work with the audience and listen to their wishes. But I'm not yet ready to pay this price for three apartments. For Russia, it is quite expensive. So I've been watching the project and wait for the improvements. 

If you are interested in any specific conversations of participants in the project, you can send me a link to a file. I do not promise you an instant reaction, but necessarily to translate. By the way: the sound is not as good as we would like.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Yury said:

Unfortunately now I have a lot of work and it is difficult to find time for RLC, VV, VH-TV. Even in the SS I appear infrequently and almost never read the forum. However, nothing interesting happens in the RLC. VV has a horrible sound and already long time I can not to switch between free cameras. On the VH-TV, I go periodically, but I do not see anything interesting yet. As long as they have only three apartments, there is no choice. Judging from the video, which is uploaded to CC, the main action takes place on paid cams. Therefore, anything interesting I do not see, and, consequently, can not hear. 

I understand that the VH-TV an evolving project. I see that his team has the desire to work with the audience and listen to their wishes. But I'm not yet ready to pay this price for three apartments. For Russia, it is quite expensive. So I've been watching the project and wait for the improvements. 

If you are interested in any specific conversations of participants in the project, you can send me a link to a file. I do not promise you an instant reaction, but necessarily to translate. By the way: the sound is not as good as we would like.

I understand Yury. Work certainly takes priority over internet surfing. If I suspect that some conversation is interesting enough to be translated, I will send you a link the clip via PM. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Chip2020 said:

I understand Yury. Work certainly takes priority over internet surfing. If I suspect that some conversation is interesting enough to be translated, I will send you a link the clip via PM. Thanks.

OK

• Upvote 1

Masha's a swallower not a spitter! She gives Nick a nice slow blow job and when he can't take it anymore, he comes hard, right down her throat. Masha swallows every drop, smiles and licks her fingers afterward. Ya gotta love this girl. *

http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/j7JsmN4K/file.html

Masha Gives Nick a BJ 2016-12-25 Cam_8 (720p).mp4

* Note: The pictures are in reverse order.

Masha Gives Nick a BJ 2016-12-25 Cam_8_9.jpg

Masha Gives Nick a BJ 2016-12-25 Cam_8_8.jpg

Masha Gives Nick a BJ 2016-12-25 Cam_8_7.jpg

Masha Gives Nick a BJ 2016-12-25 Cam_8_6.jpg

Masha Gives Nick a BJ 2016-12-25 Cam_8_5.jpg

Masha Gives Nick a BJ 2016-12-25 Cam_8_4.jpg

Masha Gives Nick a BJ 2016-12-25 Cam_8_3.jpg

Masha Gives Nick a BJ 2016-12-25 Cam_8_2.jpg

Masha Gives Nick a BJ 2016-12-25 Cam_8_1.jpg

• Upvote 9

Alya had a visit this evening from a guy who obviously likes her and wanted to get into her pants. He spent over an hour making out with her on the couch, but all the while she was playing with her hair and watching TV over his shoulder. Unfortunately, this loser couldn't seal the deal and probably left with a bad case of blue balls. Alya just can't get laid. There's got to be guy somewhere in her life that can get the job done (while we watch of course).

Alya & BF on Couch 2016-12-25.jpg

• Upvote 5