Voyeur-House.tv Photo and video.

1 hour ago, Chip2020 said:

Alya had a visit this evening from a guy who obviously likes her and wanted to get into her pants. He spent over an hour making out with her on the couch, but all the while she was playing with her hair and watching TV over his shoulder. Unfortunately, this loser couldn't seal the deal and probably left with a bad case of blue balls. Alya just can't get laid. There's got to be guy somewhere in her life that can get the job done (while we watch of course).

You call the guy a loser because he couldn't get any where with an ice queen? She let him kiss on her and caress her for over an hour. Obviously she liked his company. The issue is that she's not going to fuck in the house no matter who it is. That's not his fault.

20 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You call the guy a loser because he couldn't get any where with an ice queen? She let him kiss on her and caress her for over an hour. Obviously she liked his company. The issue is that she's not going to fuck in the house no matter who it is. That's not his fault.

Except that he never even tried. Not even a boob grab or hand on the upper thigh. It's not like she ever pushed him away or rebuffed his advances. He made NO advances. Only furtive attempts to get her to make the first move. Like a wimpy little high school virgin. I blame him, not her. He had absolutely no game. Sorry miscvoyeur, I still think he's a loser.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Can someone help me in how can I insert Band Cam prints (destop screenshots) in forums? Of the kind above?

I am grateful in advance for any guidance in this regard.

If you are a premium member @ camcaps, you can insert the screenshot directly (drag and drop or insert from menu),else you have to use third party servers like postimg or any other for posting screenshots.

Just now, nack said:

If you are a premium member @ camcaps, you can insert the screenshot directly (drag and drop or insert from menu),else you have to use third party servers like postimg or any other for posting screenshots.

is not premium member ^^