New girl Jessica

Off topic, but I have always wondered about the business model of the different kind of cam sites.

You have tip based sites (like chaturbate or cam4) where the cam girl will perform (usually) for everyone, depending on the amount of tips she receives from all of the viewers, and you have pay per view sites where the girl will go private with a viewer who will pay by the minute. You have models that will be offering viewers what they want, and models that will drag endlessly.

I am not really sure the various scammy tactics are that effective ? Sure you will rob one customer here and then, but building up a following and fandom, and keeping customers happy mean returning customers. Michelle apparently gave people their money's worth, and reported earnings in the 1000s. Not sure Rebecca or Jessica do make more than that on whatever shady site they are on.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Off topic, but I have always wondered about the business model of the different kind of cam sites.

You have tip based sites (like chaturbate or cam4) where the cam girl will perform (usually) for everyone, depending on the amount of tips she receives from all of the viewers, and you have pay per view sites where the girl will go private with a viewer who will pay by the minute. You have models that will be offering viewers what they want, and models that will drag endlessly.

I am not really sure the various scammy tactics are that effective ? Sure you will rob one customer here and then, but building up a following and fandom, and keeping customers happy mean returning customers. Michelle apparently gave people their money's worth, and reported earnings in the 1000s. Not sure Rebecca or Jessica do make more than that on whatever shady site they are on.

I don't get their business model either but as for the cam site they use it looks like Rebecca is an outlier, seeing as how jessica's earlier show consisted of the usual camgirl stuff: flashing,dancing, and eventually rubbing the kitty

3 hours ago, emeraldking said:

her cam made that coin drop sound earlier when she stripped off so shes on a tip based site

I didn't hear ... but it is actually confusing, because how she acted (sitting idle most of the time, then smiling, then starting to be sexy, and dragging time a lot, then putting her dress back at various points in the process and starting over) I would have thought she was on paying private shows.