New girl Jessica

I may be stupid but i don` t see any reason why the camshows should be invading on the girls privacy both michelle and jessica!

What they are doing on the websites that they are using can not be considering as private! Therefore it should not be any wrong to publish

their web names and sites to the community of cc! At least that` my thought about this web matter!!

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, happyone said:

Actually quite the opposite-it could make them some extra money!

It may make them some extra money I agree with that but Cam Caps is not in the Business of Advertising Websites for someone else's Personal Gain.

The Rule still stands any such information shared is to be done by Private Messaging Only.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It may make them some extra money I agree with that but Cam Caps is not in the Business of Advertising Websites for someone else's Personal Gain.

The Rule still stands any such information shared is to be done by Private Messaging Only.

I will not argue with CC rules, but it seems inconsistent. If CC not in the business of advertising websites for someone else's personal gain, then why, for example Voyeur-house tv, which is owned by someone else

is advertised and supported here as a thread (after I brought it to CC attention)?  Is that not a form of advertisement for someone else's personal gain, regardless of whether it is a voyeur site or a cam site?  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

I will not argue with CC rules, but it seems inconsistent. If CC not in the business of advertising websites for someone else's personal gain, then why, for example Voyeur-house tv, which is owned by someone else

is advertised and supported here as a thread (after I brought it to CC attention)?  Is that not a form of advertisement for someone else's personal gain, regardless of whether it is a voyeur site or a cam site?  

I will message Admin and get his thoughts on this.  I'll get back to you once I get some more Information on the matter.

• Upvote 1

15:47

Melissa asks Jessica whether she has a boyfriend. Jessica says: Yes

Melissa asks whether is it serious

J: Will see what comes up. She says that they three times broke up and it was her dumping him. He three times changed and they were coming back to each other.  M asks whether he is older than her?

J: No, he is younger. 22 years old

M: My God! But it's still a child.

J: He is big ... M interrupts her and tells how she met such big guy with a gold chain around his neck. She tells the guy was like a cupboard and had slowed reactions and he was difficult to move. Obscured the view. M shows how slowly he was moving. J: Every time I dumped him, he changes, matures.

Me: For long?

J: Yes.

M: Permanently?

J: Yes. During the summer I dumped him the third time, but in September we got back together again.

M: He needs to win. Really wants to win and does not want to get dumped again.

J: Yes. We'll see ...

M: He knows?

J: Of course not. Neither this, nor about that.

Melissa says that before Jessica in Barcelona was a girl whose boyfriend knew about everything.

M asks if J is going to dump him again. J : No, three times is enough. (God loves the Trinity). I don't have more opportunities.

M: I do not know. I do not know.

J: It's a pity to dump him now. The poor man now earns money for a ring for me and I'll dump him?

J: He is consistent ...

Me: It's important.

J: Also, I began to appreciate this. Engaging with a sense of humor. 

J: I grow a man for myself

M: It will be a love for life. You're the first.

J: I'm his first serious love. Previously, they were youthful infatuations. And I am his first serious love, which proposes living together, show the parents.

M: He still studies?

J: Already done. He has a specialty - economic cybernetics.

Me: Oh, God!

J: It's fine.

Me: I mean, that is wise?

J: Yes it is

J: He enjoys working as a bartender.

M: Cybernetics is more perspective.

J: Of course.

• Upvote 13

12/6/2016 Jessica talks about camsite she works on and what Nicole needs to do if she wants to try it.

J proposes that N gave her personal information and email. J will send it to the administrator and later will receive the tasks which she has to do to reach the next stage of cooperation. Lima is interested in what they were talking. J tells L that N decided to try. N says she has not yet decided. J says that N may now register and later when she returns home to begin performances in her room, so her mother won't see. N definitely says that at home she will do normal work in any company and not something like this. She hoped that she would perform in Barcelona. Jessica reminds her that the registration process takes at least a month and does not make sense to do it if you do not intend to take a long cooperation because it will take more time than recording performances. During registration, everything is carefully checked.

N: And I thought ...

J: Everything is done very carefully and it is not so, that you wanted and now you don't.

N says that she must still think. For now, she is geared more towards 'NO' than 'YES'

• Upvote 14