Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎06 at 4:58 PM, tFighterPilot said:

Leora playing with Eva doggy style

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

Please can someone reupload this or PM me with it. There was so much going on yesterday I did not check the videos page and I wanted to see this.

• Upvote 1

Is there  not a way to post videos so no one can take them down....after all as long as they RLC  broadcast live on the free cams that means anything that goes out into cyberspace can be captured it is fair game....as long as you don't sell it or charge to watch it.  How many of you guys have a ton of videos you downloaded and saved from your favorite you know what sites....which are all under that DCMA??? thingy.....no one's coming to take you to court......

You record it for your own personal use (which could lead to blindness by the way.)....... so if someone like John Doe...has an email address no one can go into it without a password  to sign in.....it is your private property and protected by the 4th amendment (I think # 4) you can store your videos and pictures and you can give the password to your friends  And there is nothing they can do about your email archive..not even the FBI....... ask Hillary....she knows ......Tell me why that would not work....because I don't know much about anything.....CK

3 minutes ago, KrispyKritter said:

OH I got side tracked with the cam recording thing....I wanted to ask since I love Leora but don't watch very often.....has she been munching on that girls muffin....?? CK

Not don't think she swings that way. 

She only likes us fluffy tailed woodland creatures. 

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎08 at 11:30 AM, TheDude212 said:

Caught some Leora teasing yesterday. Too bad it didn't go much further :/

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

Tanks for sharing! Although I was watching this moment live its good to have it! I think she didn't went to the end because she was too tired - after all it was about 4 AM their time...

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎09 at 4:12 AM, KrispyKritter said:

Is there  not a way to post videos so no one can take them down....after all as long as they RLC  broadcast live on the free cams that means anything that goes out into cyberspace can be captured it is fair game....as long as you don't sell it or charge to watch it.  How many of you guys have a ton of videos you downloaded and saved from your favorite you know what sites....which are all under that DCMA??? thingy.....no one's coming to take you to court......

You record it for your own personal use (which could lead to blindness by the way.)....... so if someone like John Doe...has an email address no one can go into it without a password  to sign in.....it is your private property and protected by the 4th amendment (I think # 4) you can store your videos and pictures and you can give the password to your friends  And there is nothing they can do about your email archive..not even the FBI....... ask Hillary....she knows ......Tell me why that would not work....because I don't know much about anything.....CK

I think you are right but only partially - as long as you keep the video on your own - anyone can do nothing about. But if you start sharing then DCMA will be able to start actions against it, even it is password protected. That is why servers like zippyshare and mab.to remove the video records of RLC streams...

• Upvote 1